Neon green sick plant!

divasmoke

HELP MY BABYS ARE SICK!!!!!.. TALK SLOW IM STONED PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I NEED PRODUCT NAMES AND WERE I CAN GET THEM!
camera_pics_012.jpg
camera_pics_011.jpg
camera_pics_010.jpg

it looks like a nitrogen deficiency. Just add some plant food high on Nitrogen. They way to tell how much Nitrogen is in a fertilizer formula, is to look at the three numbers that would be label on the product. Example if a product is label (5-2-2) the first number of the three is your nitrogen content on this product.

if you're already adding food to your plants, then you should check the PH of your plant food mixture. Also went you water your girls check the PH level on your plants runoff water.

it looks like a nitrogen deficiency. Just add some plant food high on Nitrogen. They way to tell how much Nitrogen is in a fertilizer formula, is to look at the three numbers that would be label on the product. Example if a product is label (5-2-2) the first number of the three is your nitrogen content on this product.

if you're already adding food to your plants, then you should check the PH of your plant food mixture. Also went you water your girls check the PH level on your plants runoff water.

I agree. also don't worry bro they will bounce right back after you give the more nitrogen or fix the ph

If you want to go organic look into getting some fish hydrolysate and some worm castings.

Top dress and scratch in some worm castings and then folllow up with a fishy fert feed.

This would clear it up no worries.

If you dont care about going organic get a good one part nutrient. I like the dyna gro line for the ease of use and you really only need a few bottles start to finish. Pure blend pro is another one thats good and its more natural/organic.

Hope you get it sorted.

just zoomed in on your picture as i thought i seen purple stems which you have , but this could also be the genetics of your plants but also stress signs , she needs fixed with some N soon as , biobizz grow bloom and topmax is very good its cheap and hard to burn plants with it , or you could dilute some urine in a bottle for a quicker fix while your waiting on nutes , drink a few coffees first lol :):):):):)

Back
Top Bottom