Neon light

simone

Hy guys. I am Simon from Italy. For the high temperature of this summer a want to use the neon light for the vegging stage . I have a reflector whit 4 neon 18w. only one.
For you do i can grow the plant for th 43 or 4 weeks under this setup, whitopu use the MH light??? I start the flow. stage when the plant are 25/30 cm.
Thank you guys, i attend your advices,
hello, Simon.

Re: Neon light.....

I have never thought of using a neon light, but it is not a bad idea for flower. Here is the emission spectrum for neon light:

From this emission chart you can see that most of the light emitted is in the red spectrum and green. Green is a waste sense plants reflect green. Cannabis uses more red light in flower though, and the neon does not put out a whole lot of blue spectrum light. It will probably work just not very efficiently. I would be interest to see your results. Are you going to do a grow journal?

Thank'u guy for the answer.... ;-)
I give you a grow shop of Itali "IDOPONICA" were iyou can find a reflector that i tell you.
There are two models: one of 11000 lumens, 110w. and the other is 20000 lumens of 220 w.
They have neon of 55 w only one, 2 for the first model, and 4 for the second model.
Go to Idroponica Grow Shop - Strumenti e tecniche per coltivare indoor and search neon kit whit blu spectrum, 4000K.
the name of the kit is: megalux neon kit for vegging stage.
Let's go to see it and answer please...
Hello guy
Simon.

And......i have a problem whit the seeds of Green House Seeds, now whit 10 Exodus Cheese, only 6 are alive and the othr are died!!
The samer problem i have whit other strain of the same seed bank!!
What kind of seed bank do you use in the States???
Remember....i tolk about Medical strains!!!!
I whant to try Dinafem, DNA reserva Privada and World of Seeds..
Hello, twenty past four friend's....;-)

Whit the Neon kit you can give the cup of the plant in the veg. stage about 5 cm. from the light because is cold light.
Second, Current consumption is more lower than the MH light!!
For third, in the summer in Italy whe have 35/38 C. and 90% of humidity, so the neon has 11000 lumens but do not burning plants. And, whit the MH light blu, the little plants grow more tall and thin, whit the neon, the little plant, grow strong and thick, full of internodes, and when they reach 30 cm, you can decide whether to continue the growth phase under the MH, or start to the flowering stage.
Great for the sea of green ...
There are two models: one is 110w. and has two neon of 55w. x 2 colour $000K. or 6400K. only for the vegging stage.
And there is the model 220w. whir four neon 55w. x 4 whit the same colors....
Is perfect for the sea of gren.
I grow 20 plant under the model 220w. from seedleng stage to the end of vegging stage where the plants are about 30 cm, and after i give the plants under an HPS 600w. for the flowering stage.
Go to this link, hello, from Italy.
If you want send me more mail whit yours experience of grow!!
Idroponica.it - Lampadine e bulbi Sonlight hps mh sylvania philips osram. (neon kit megalux)

Back
Top Bottom