Neon looking with dark striations and brown spots

Camer41

Wondering if anyone could help me...
Growing in coco plants came from seed and are 45 days old. Growing with mars hydro 150 led. Using green planet 1 part and I’m following the schedule for veg. I’m on a 18/6 light sced. I thought it might be light burn but the plant beside it isn’t showing these problems. Using filtered tap water and letting it sit out. Using digital calibrated ph metre. Have a look. I’m pretty sure the brown spots are cal/mag but the neon off green yellowing has got me scratching my head
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Interesting you said that. I did put some of this product on it. It says you can add it with the lights on. Maybe this is the problem. The new growth that hasn’t been sprayed doesn’t look as bad but it does look similar. So I’m not sure. Here’s pics of the product and a pic of the new growth on the right and older growth on the left of the photo. I was also thinking light burn but the mars hydro 150 is almost at the top of the tent it was lower
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I see Magnesium Def and the spray i would spray when the lights are off and make sure the splash bubbles are not on the leaves when the light is on i had the same issue checked ph adjusted the lights and gave them an extra 2 hours of no light and the color came back

Thanks for the repl
I’d say it is also a calmag issue. More magnesium than calcium.
thanks for the info. So this is what I just did. I flushed coco medium with a 6.0ph with regular nutes but added cal mag nutrients and ran the water through to the bottom. I tested the ph of the runoff and it was acidic somewhere around 5.7. so this could be why magnesium wasn't getting absorbed. So I added more of the solution and the runoff went up to 6.00 on the dot. which is perfect. See what happens. Thanks for the help guys I’ll post a reply here in a few days or a week and see if it’s back to normal. Thanks again these forums really help us.

Back
Top Bottom