NEPharmers Perpetual Grow - New Location

NEPharmer

Welcome to my first, and hopefully ongoing perpetual grow journal. I am teamed up with a few friends and am in the process of building a new room. The new grow site will be in two rooms upstairs of a home. One room will contain a 76" X 76" X76" grow tent with, at least a 1000w HPS on a light mover if I can figure out a way to rig it up in the tent. Also in this room, I will be constructing a veg area off to the side. As for the second room, I havn't decided what were going to do with it, and may wait until were up and running with the first area to even consider options.
So far, I have started a few strains, in seed form, and plan on growing several mothers of several strains, and clone them as needed. I started some Blue Mystic, Hollands Hope, Pandoras Box, Fourway, Blue Hawian, and Chocholope X Grape Ape. Only a few are feminised, so I will have to wait and see what I get to work with.
Anyway, this may get off to a bit of a slow start, but I will try to include pictures of the building process to keep it interesting at the begining.
Thank you all for any help and support along the way!
:thanks:
:peace:
NEPharmer

Re: NEPharmers Perpetual Grow, New Location

I'll watch.....you will want more light to fill that tent

Re: NEPharmers Perpetual Grow, New Location

I have plenty of lights, the 1000w on a mover will cover the area, but I will probably add another 600w air-cooled to the side with the younger plants. I am going to try to work it as4 sections, that will get 16 days before moving to the next section, and harvested once the forth section is complete. That would give me just over an 8 week flower time. - will be doing basically ame type of timeing in the veg area, I will start new clones every 2 weeks to fill the stations. This is my basic plan, but will have to be tweeked as I go to account for flowering times and any other issues that come up.
I do have plenty of other equiptment from other grows, and my partners have a little also. - plan on growing these all organiclly as I have had very nice results the last few rounds with this method. I use a simaller soil mix to Subcools Super Soil, and feed with differant teas, mollasses, Neptunes Harvest, and add benneficials to the soil monthly.
So far, this will be the largest grow I have attempted, but I am hoping it will run smooth. (Ill next time, keep em' green!
Peace,
NEPharmer

Here is a list of all the strains I currently have:power Plant 96, Woody Kush bx2, chocalope x grape ape and the 6 pack are Blue Hawaiian (Hawaiian King Kona X DJ shorts Blueberry bx5). The only issue I have with these strains is that they were not labled individually, as they were gifted from an amazing grower, hopefully, I will be able to figure out which is which once they start showing their characteristics. As for the strains that I am positive about what is what, I have Blue Mystic, Pandoras Box, Hollands Hope, Fruity Chronic Juice, Il Diavlo (auto wont be growing this indoors), and plenty of Fourway bx3, which is a strain I've been running for years indoors and out.
In the mail today we got 12 ak/47, 12 Sour Deisel, and 12 Blueberry Kush.
This is what I've got to work with so far, right now Im in the process of figuring out which strains will work best together, as far as flower time/height/streach and so forth.
Also, another new trick up my sleeve will be that I will be implementing an unconventional lighting schedual for the first time. During veg, I will have 1/2hr on, 1/2hr off for 12 hrs, then, 5 1/2hrs off, then 1 hr on, and 5 1/2hrs off. This will cut my total power down in veg to only 7hrs total, keeping my electric bill WAY down, compared to running them 24/7 as I used to. I have seen this method work first hand, and its been used in the commercial nursury industry for years, these plants really only need 20% light to stay in ve growth

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom