What’s Update – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Feb 15, 2018

:welcome:Welcome to my Beautiful Healing Brain Journal!

Dear 420 family:

Yesterday was so much FUN, not because it was valentines, in fact we completely forgot with the way our schedules are, holidays are hard to keep track of when you work nights.

To start off my day I had my weekly appt’s with my medical team, such lovely ladies, I mean these therapists work their butt off. They are the movers and the shakers, the entire medical collective should be given an award for hard work. I know many of them because they asked me if I would tell my story to an all staff workshop last year. They gave me a cedar tree as a thank you, I will never forget it.

So yesterday I attended my appt (trying to maintain anonymity) and we talked about my oil treatments and the progress whispering. Nothing in detail, buuut, I informed her that a sign just went up across from the mental health and addiction services building. She looked puzzled at me. I said yupp! I told her a dispensary is opening up right next to this very building I attend weekly. I told her get ready for clients stopping off there, and then coming in for appointments.

In fact, I believe the city needs to hire a natural medicines therapist in order to deal with the changes in the law regarding Cannabis. I don’t want to reveal what she said cause of confidentiality, I can only tell you what I say. But we had a good laugh over it because I’m trying to make opportunities for myself. I truly believe my purpose in life has to do with the healing resilience of this blessed plant.

I almost feel like I’m breaking down stereotypes for them because I’m doing everything by the medical book according to them. Despite not taking the pills that the doctors tried to put me on. Other than that, I’m going over and above with attending programs and weekly appointments with several therapists that changes all the time.

I just wanted to share the signs that are coming to me. I am constantly open to the flashes of positive change as long as I can stabilize my brain. Something is happening, I feel like my brain is working steadily, not intermittently. The balance of studying and gardening have allowed me to choose deliberate paths, if I don’t know how to get there I just start with the very first step…research, the key to opening my mind.

I saw the horses yesterday and got soft nose kisses and some grunties. That made me walk to get exercise to build a sweat. I spent 8 hours outside my place, building mitochondria, trying to move all my joints no matter how stiff they were. I still have the mentality of an athlete so I’m thinking either visit horses or go start walking the track by the soccer field.

I just had to share my excitement about my start to regulate my mitochondria through execise, gardening, creating new space, floor space for meditation. Oh yah baby, I’m serious about this. With all your support, and the medical team, I think I’m up for the challenge.

And when relegalization happens “terminal” patients like me can make executive choices through cannabis healing. I have so much love to share in celebration for every day I wake up…against the odds…but in my favour. :) Hug your plants for me xoxoxox

(This is where I would post a beautiful pic of the motivational mountains but I have been flagged for posting non-grower photos in the wrong gallery especially with watermarks. Oopsie, I forget sometimes, but I remembered now and so it counts. I would like to make Teddy's job much easier by complying to the sites requests. I get so confused sometimes, this is a great way to share the love and not cause extra work for the 420 mag peeps.)

Much love 420 family of brainiac supporters, my research continues. 

----------------------------

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

What am I grateful for? “Patient people who guide me”

Quote of the week: “oops forgot this one”

Excerpt from my book that I'm writing: “Go the path of LEAF resistance and convert my life to THC “

----------------------------

1. Type: CBDream, Kushy Kush, CBD Shark Shock:

Breeding project continues

Week: 11

Days: Born Dec 5 – 77 days ***13 days before I start the pollen process

Temp:25

RH:44%

Strain:Mostly Indica

Technique:Germination, FIM 2x, LST

Comments: Flash On

Calmag 7 ml
Bio Thrive Grow 7ml
Bio Thrive Fert every other feeding.
Fed every second day.

CBDream – on top
Kushy Kush – on bottom

Both ladies are improving by the day. They are not in the training pattern I prefer but I will make due and get them ready for CS. Yikes. ;)

IMG_601711.jpg

------------------------

CBD Shark Shock – CBD Crew

IMG_602011.jpg

---------------------------

CBD Shark Shock top view

IMG_601811.jpg

------------------------

CBD Shark Shock – Side View – almost even canopy goes into preflower mode. 
She's still in her 1 gallon kids sand pail. 2$ amazing pot to use.

IMG_601910.jpg

----------------------

Now the apple of my eye.

Remember that experiment where I was cutting clones and trying out SweetSue’s way of growing roots in a container. WELL, we have take off folks, SHED has grown multiple roots 7 days, the fastest I have ever grown roots on clones. This is unbelieveable. Never SHED a tear when cloning can make you cheer. Stop it brain! Cheesy or what. Hahahahaha Unintential pun there, not even a good one.

Check out the healthiest roots I’ve ever grown.

IMG_603614.jpg

-------------------------

Final photo, Shed is the top clone cutting.
Please welcome the bottom clone cutting is Kushy Kush, my last of this genetic. Making her last as long as possible. I should take more, go KUSH!

IMG_603811.jpg

------------------------

*Gotta get back to studying and updating the sponsored thread, big update, I’m having way too much fun now. :hug:

*Thank you for reading and giving feedback. …:) Thank you for feeding me knowledge and offering friendship through your precious time.

---------------------------------------

You're becoming a mover and shaker in that medical building, preparing then for what's coming next. I hope they take heed and then thank you when it happens!

*I'm glad I can give them a positive perspective of this medicinal plant instead of what they learned. I just hope they realize it's coming and they need to address it within the staff. I feel like they need classes because they are trained to judge, that is their job, can't hold it against them. Your encouragement has taken my life on the uprise. I reread it over and over again. :Namaste:

Yes keep Kushy going she’s been a great strain for you!

*Hey PW, did you see how fast those roots grew in water. WATER. hahahaha I think your influence is shining through there. :hug: I should probably take more clones, not sure, it's that crucial two weeks before flower to get her ready. I'm mulling it over. :lot-o-toke:

The ladies are kicking butt!! Nice roots too so damn healthy and bone white.. crazy. Can you teach me how you clone? My clones always have crappy roots that like fall right off. Had to discard the last set cause their roots literally popped right off when i hit them a little. I know i should be careful with em but they are pretty weak. Whenever ya have time lady id like to know. Impressive stuff going on in your gardens.. ....

Are you kidding you want to learn from me???
Wow that is a compliment, I love writing out processes.
Feel free to ask questions Toasty.

Step One looked at the way SweetSue is doing cause she is the clone-mistress. HAHAHAHA Gotta give credit where it's due.

The key is to get the cleanest slice of a branch. I sharpen my exacto knife before just to make sure it's a clean cut. Any clones that were bad cuts didn't survive.

I wait until the last 2 weeks of veg to grab clones becase they have a developed stalk to keep themselves standing.

I include 3 nodes or more. Nothing has survived for me with less than 3 nodes so I just make sure now.

I get a plastic container - and drap the leaves over the side of the container. Keep in mind the taller the container the bigger the clones you can take because they will rest on the side of the container the entire time. If the container is too short they will droop. They just need a little support to lean on.

Then add water where only the tip of the clone is covered in room temperature water. No more than a pinch of water so you don't drown the stalk. It should not be floating, it should be resting comfortably drinking margarita's on a sandy beach. hahahaha

Then most important, don't move them, let them be. The only time I moved the container, once, was to add a drizzle of room temperature water because you need to always have water wading on the bottom surface. What's great is that by putting in so little you can monitor how much they are drinking by checking on their water level.

I put them with the Autos, 20/4 light schedule and they loved that. I'm sure that helped.

I breathe on them, blow them healing kisses in order to give them a shot of CO2.

THAT IS IT. No honey, no root booster, no clonex, no magician, maybe some poetry and smiles, but that's about it.

Nothing fancy, no expense, least amount of effort so far. :Namaste:

You got this Toasty!

High Lady G2,

Your physical trek is so interesting to me!I need to ask again - What oils (I'm guessing infused cannabis oil) are you using for medication. THC vs CBD, sativa vs indica, dosage, etc. Have the doctors acknowledged your infused oil treatment, have they given you hope that your disease process is changing? perhaps reversing?

Great job with your Mitochondria. I'm so hoping you can turn around this thing around to be able to lead an Alzheimers free life. So glad your husband is 100% behind you with this. That has to be very important!

Your little ladies look very nice. I spend half of my time working in or on my garden. Such great therapy. Time to think. Plus very rewarding with the therapeutic stash.

Oh, another something that might help a little. I started doing yoga. Very basic stuff for me. I didn't realize how tight my muscles were everywhere. Really helps me in different ways. Easy to do, at your own pace, can do inside, non impact. Merely a suggestion. Exercise at any level is necessary, and you probably have that covered.

Your joy for the hope that is within you pleases me to no end. Keep up the great work!! Later

Back
Top Bottom