They look so equally perfect Nev!!! It's so weird for me to see all the same strain lined up but man oh schevitz is that a pretty picture!!

They are going to be your usual chunky monkeys!! Can't wait!

How's the Trainwreck doing?
I tried that TrainWreck again and I’m wondering why I even waste the jars it’s in. It was good at one time but the years have not been kind to it. :laugh:
Har! He'll do it if he needs cash.
It’s amazing what we stoop to when we’re strapped for coin.
Remember that song “working at the car wash” Heck you may have been in that video too. Right after you left the set “A Star is Born”:adore:
Now, I drive a red Kia Soul that my husband takes to the carwash for me every week
HashGirl I don’t believe I need to tell you how lucky you are to have a Felonious. Then again he’s pretty fortunate to have you. :hug:

They look so equally perfect Nev!!! It's so weird for me to see all the same strain lined up
:thanks:@Krissi1982! It’s probably the last time I will grow just one strain again for awhile but under the circumstances I needed all the same so that I would have 2 for myself. One will not be staying with me after it matures. I won’t even know what it weights out at upon cure.

And though they are all the same strain I ended up with two very different phenos that will be giving me two different smokes now anyways.:thedoubletake:

Struggling to stay focused here as the worlds turmoil continues to escalate and the greed and corruption continue to rule our besieged planet earth. Even submerging myself with my plants and music I feel a tremendous sadness and pain for those people so stricken with the evil presence of dictatorship to their destroyed lives and homes.:peace:
My ponderings too just before coming here to get distracted. I'm afraid distraction isn't working Nev :love: .

And I'm back after reading your update. They sure love it there! All of them waiting for a spec of pollen to light. Just beautiful! I haven't had an all one type for a while, Seeing yours makes me think about it. Hey it is working! Take care!

Damn, Nev! So this is how it's supposed to be done! :bravo:

Beautiful, Nev!
One will not be staying with me
I think the other 2 are going to need more elbow room pretty soon anyway!

Love your pretty maids all in a row. :welldone:
I did not add any Epson salts this time even though the plants are not as dark green as I like but maybe it’s just because they are aging now. But I believe they should be a darker green.
I'm not sure on the connection between the epsom salts and the color. Epsom salts are just magnesium and sulfur, so other than preventing a Mg deficiency (and preventing the intervein yellowing), it wouldn't be actually darkening the leaves like nitrogen.
With the continued use of the mosquito bits the fungus gnats have been a non issue after another horrendous beginning with their presence
:yahoo:
man oh schevitz is that a pretty picture
LOL!
I tried that TrainWreck again and I’m wondering why I even waste the jars it’s in. It was good at one time but the years have not been kind to it.
Smoke it quickly...got it. Thanks!
Remember that song “working at the car wash” Heck you may have been in that video too. Right after you left the set “A Star is Born”
Har! Different chanteuse. It was The Rose!

Nev I love the training you do on your plants. The buds look all lined up in a row like they're ready to get their picture taken ;)

Sunday and it’s really just a kickback day for me with very little to do. It should have been a feed and clean day for the plants but I feed them a day early as they were really thirsty. So starting tomorrow I will be busy outdoors for a few days getting that spring cleaning started.

Update

Day 72 Bruce Banner autos.

These girls are on cruise right now and just loving the @Mars Hydro SP3000 that has them really filling out and the @GeoFlora Nutrients they thrive on is really pushing out the sparkle.
Along with the
#WeedSeedExpress genetics this has been the kind of grow you can just sit back and enjoy. :)

My new word. I just learned it this week. “Senescence”. My plants have reached this stage in their life. They are officially in senescence and aging with that patina of maturing sinsemilla plants.

So now in Their 70s I’m fairly certain that they will be finishing up right as suggested by WSE. Mid 80’s day harvest gives them maybe two more weeks. They just may have had their last meal yesterday.

#1 is very much a very Indica pheno plant. I was hoping for all Sativa phenos but you get what you get and so it will be interesting to compare the two when smoked. She is also the stinkiest of the 3 smellies.

#3 is 2 days younger and it is visually very evident. That still amazes me.

Will it be #2 or #3
So for the plant that won’t be staying with me will be in the tent up to harvest. At this time I will give her to my neighbor to trim cure as they wish.
My neighbor spends a ridiculous amount of money on dispensary smoke. I made a deal for any 6 beans from a breeder of my choice and a bag of soil
(my choice) I would grow them their pick of one of three plants I would grow. I‘m also walking them along in their first grow and to hopefully become self sufficient in smoke.

I can assure you they won’t choose #1 as they are wanting the Sativa strain. So there choice will be for either #1 or #2.

Just got a text from my daughter I‘ve got to go to her house and let the dog out.:rolleyes:

couple picks here to mull over.

Thank you all for the support stay safe please and share that love! :love:
:passitleft:

332F7B0E-C4EB-4AE6-8636-4282C54DCBF0.jpeg

AFE3F30C-FFE9-4F67-99EC-D48D1C472DCD.jpeg

61359D5E-EAAB-440C-B2C8-6D14CC70BFD6.jpeg

C81AFB97-CAEF-40BB-9D1A-E3D29E89DFD1.jpeg

6EF1C25E-CA10-478C-9892-76B063B10C29.jpeg

They look great, Nev!
It won't be long now...

Quotes, Reply’s & comments

Im bad and I’m sorry but updates and, just seems to take me hours. So don’t ever think they aren’t appreciated.

They sure love it there!
They sure do Stoney! :) I was gifted on this grow.

So this is how it's supposed to be done!
:rofl:You know as well as I, every now and then you may get lucky but to replicate it is well, just another grow :thanks: GDB!
:passitleft: Thanks dynamo! I think we‘ve got sunshine coming here to the PNW soon.:high-five:
Beautiful, Nev!
Thanks Carcass! I’ve been very fortunate this time. :yummy:
Love your pretty maids all in a row.
I do to Shedster! This grow has been a fun with everyone just falling into their place.:thanks:
I'm not sure on the connection between the epsom salts and the color. Epsom salts are just magnesium
:laughtwo: Well I’m not the one going to explain it to you.
I’m not even sure what my thought process was when I came up with the idea to add some Epson to the color issue.
Thanks again Shed!
Har! Different chanteuse. It was The Rose!
Better Midler yet and still very impressive film credits! :)
I love the training you do on your plants.
Thank you BudMan! Mine are pretty small compared to those monsters you maintain.
I agree impressive structure
Thanks dynamo I enjoy the time I spend on them.
Nope no ocd in these pics lol love the Bruce banner.
:rofl: You crack me up Happy! Maybe that’s the reason I’ve had difficulty watching some journals. Some things are just not quite in place or tiddy like. :laughtwo:

They look great,
:thanks: Carcass! I’ve paid close attention to your work. You have set my bench mark and I’m happy chasing you.
It won't be long now
I’m hoping like 12 more days. My 1st prediction.

Thursday March 24th

BruceBanner autos day 76 :yahoo:
AF14441F-489C-4C53-8694-C6B05FF67181.jpeg

What Happened!

After posting my last update I noticed (and only through my photos) that the #2 plant had Split the trunk right at the top.
If you look back at the last update and the photos its extremely clear she was already split.:oops:

I‘m not sure if it was the massive weight of the heavy colors that split her or if it was my heavy handed training methods. My story so I’m going with the heavy buds. I also decided at this time to release her from those heavy ties. I got what I was achieving for.

I spent a good amount of time trying to get it tied back up and closed. Fortunately it’s a fat trunk and both sides receive plenty of nutrients going up. I’ve can see no visual effects so far. She is still drinking hard and getting heavier. Looks like this time I got lucky. No harm no foul.

94E0D107-75DC-427E-A2DA-9A6BC8765F86.jpeg

I got the 2 branches propped up

84F97BEB-E0B8-4141-A298-128C64A24582.jpeg

I had to put plastic cards under the stakes pushing the branches up and I took a pipe cleaner and tightened it around the trunk with pliers. It looks to be a tight crack now and I will only need maybe a couple weeks until she’s done.
Heres a couple pictures of the familia. #1 the Indica pheno #2 the split trunk and #3 the youngest by 2 days.
008E3C48-8B23-4795-A07A-0CFAF6F6B79E.jpeg

30381F10-EE0E-4808-81B6-EF77465CA8F5.jpeg

It’s been a heck of a week after discovering #2. I then spent a day washing and cleaning my deck. The next day it was all brush with the deck sealer and stain doing all the trim and railings. The following day it was all with a roller. Also got my 30’x10’ solid arborvitae‘s hedge trimmed and two large trees pruned. Then got all my outdoor stuff fertilized.
I’ve been sore for a couple days and now today I can barely move. I’m going heavy session!
:lot-o-toke:

Sponsors
And that brings me to our sponsors here @420
I‘d like to thank you all for your support here and especially those that contribute to the contests with your generous awards and prizes. It is very much appreciated.
7A7D5F43-29C4-4D4B-A3FB-6AF593C602FB.jpeg

Good on you doing the work for your neighbor. If you're not short on supply I would gift the one carrying the most weight to keep the dispo visits few and far between.
I offered them 1st pick of any of the 3 plants when they finish They now make almost weekly visits and inspections that I offer and it always goes with a couple hour smoke session and then they leave with a joint and more. :) I‘m not overly supplied but I‘ve always shared what I had.
Plants look beautiful btw!
:thanks: I appreciate you actually reading my updates but how did the pictures get by everyone and even me while working on the plants?

Stay safe friends share that love and thanks for peeking in. :love:

Nice propping and repair on the split! No harm no foul for sure. :welldone:

Everything is looking solid in there so carry on with whatever it is you're doing. :cheesygrinsmiley:
It’s been a heck of a week after discovering #2. I then spent a day washing and cleaning my deck. The next day it was all brush with the deck sealer and stain doing all the trim and railings. The following day it was all with a roller. Also got my 30’x10’ solid arborvitae‘s hedge trimmed and two large trees pruned. Then got all my outdoor stuff fertilized.
I’ve been sore for a couple days and now today I can barely move.
I'm sore just reading it! I didn't get that much done in a month when I was young...can't imagine doing it now. :eek:

They look phenomenal!!! What another beautiful end to a fantastic grow! It seems like these autos go faster and faster they more we grow!!! Seems like just the other day this journal started!

Your BBs look good, Nev. Sorry about the split but I'm happy you were able to fix it.

Like Kristy, I feel like this grow has gone by quickly. Any idea what you're going to grow next?

Hey no worries on the split....they say stress produces more resin and fatter buds right? ;) no harm no foul....and that's great " my story I'm going with big buds" ...your damn right lol... But glad all is better now... And sweet delivery of gifts.

Back
Top Bottom