Never get busted, busted corrupt cops in sting

I figure the officers are using their personal camera phones to quickly call their police union attorney to see how much trouble they got into. A picture is worth a thousand words, and once they new they were on camera, the crap hit the fan.

They also quickly posted on their forum, similar to this forum, (but for cops) as to what just happened. They needed to get the word out that millions of dollars is being funded, to create a web based show, to catch corrupt law enforcement departments.

If any of the officers/judges involved with the search warrant, are the same involved with Yolanda Madden case, you can be assured their word in a retrial case will be that equal to a convicted con artist.

Next thing you know, informants will be wearing microphones when they talk to the cops, and we'll get live feeds to the website. Both sides paying the informants for information:thedoubletake:

Spy vs Spy.....

no one knows who's the good guy, or who's the bad guy.

I love the fact it was Christmas trees being grown indoors during Christmas time (December). The judge that issued the warrant has to be really pissed at the law enforcement agency....I bet there has not been a raid in that city/county since then. I here green peppers and tomato's grow great under indoor grow lights as well.

The amount of tax payers money to run that raid, and to figure out what laws were violated on both side, is going to cost a minimum of $300,000, and if brought to a civil trial, could run into the millions without an out of court settlement (which is not going to happen)

You'd think for the money, education in our schools would be the better bang for the buck???

Just found this thread, has there been any updates since this happened? Has Yolanda been able to secure a new trial?

Back
Top Bottom