Never Get Busted DVD

Ampora

420 Member
Interesting to watch. Proves more useful for US citizens than anything but some information is nice for us Europeans too :)

Everything is explained, how does a dog smell everything. how you can reduce that factor so you "wont" get busted. where police search in the first place, how they work to scare you, etc etc

buy it, watch it and enjoy it :)

:peace:

Re: Nevergetbusted dvd

Hey, i've herd of that awhile ago, and now that you mention it, i'm going to get it and watch it. It does seem pretty interesting. I wonder if they track who buy's the dvd's, haha j/k:laughtwo:

It's pretty good, it's basic common sense, but there's some real gems of info on it.

I haven't seen it yet, but is it true that he actually advises you to allow a search if you think your dope is stashed well. That goes against everything i've ever learned.

yes, because else you will make it only worse :p

unless you got your warning, then you can walk away. but thats something nobody knows. a verbal warning should be enough.

In that case, you throw away a rather important right. At least, here in the States. I'm not sure what your laws are there.

I haven't seen it yet, but is it true that he actually advises you to allow a search if you think your dope is stashed well. That goes against everything i've ever learned.

Yes it's true he said that. His reasoning is that in his experience, it makes the cops go batshit and really suspicious, then they get on the radio and declare the citizen refused a search and cops come in from everywhere trying to figure out how to get in the car. Maybe that's how things are in Texas.

I once refused a search but the cop pushed his away into my car as I was getting off( he started yelling and demanding I get off the car). He found a broken bowl for a bong, threw it out, asked if I had anything else in my car, searched my car but didn't find anything, then let me go. This was several years ago, before I became a medical cannabis patient.

I think it just depends on the situation. But I'd say out loud, that I refuse for my car to be searched, exercise my right to remain silent and wait for my lawyer.

If you shut up, your lawyer can work better and provide several avenues of defense for you to choose instead of trying to build one around with what you said to the cop, they use everything against you, remember?

He's an ex-narc, not DEA, but has had extensive narc training and was the leader narc officer.

Just watched this today, it was rather interesting. Not a lot of new information was presented, but it was cool to hear it all from somebody who used to do it. I agree with his advice of allowing a search if you think it's hidden well enough. If it's weed you're trying to hide, and you refuse, and they call the dogs, you're fucked. I'd rather take my chances with the cop figuring out where exactly I hid it than the dog smelling it from a mile away.

But yeah, it was an OK video. His speech in the beginning was almost moving. He talks about how he got out of the academy or whatever when he was 21 and didn't know shit about shit, and only knew what they told him, which was that marijuana was a horrible evil drug that ruins people's lives. And then slowly, after hundreds of busts, it dawned on him that people he busted for weed were always calm and never put up a fight, but the people he picked up for DUI were always belligerent and resisting. He basically just talks about how he realized that he'd been lied to about weed, and it's kind of cool to hear.

It's a good DVD. I learned quite a bit about how a cop would think, and that is always useful info. I am giving a couple of copies of this DVD to friends. I always figured that the only way I would be busted is when I am in a car. I am generally pretty discreet but in a car you are a captive audience for a cop. I do carry a Vietnam Veterans baseball cap in the floor of the back seat so that if I do get stopped I can throw it on (discretely). What kind of cop these days wants to bust a true war veteran for a little bit of weed? "Have a nice day, sir. Thank you for your service, and please don't drive so fast on these back roads." :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom