Never give up on the sick

Wulves

Last month I started my first ever grow.
Afgan Auto in soil
A lot went wrong , she got sick and was dying through mistakes I made.
I came here looking for help and received plenty of advice.
Emilya especially helped.
Others told me that the Auto was problaly dead in the roots , overwatering rookie mistake.
But I decided let her dry out and water her the right way and let her live her life out whatever time she has I wasn't going to throw her in the garbage no way !
The first photo is her dying no hope behind 3 weeks in growth not going to produce bud , for an Auto that's to far behind to recover.
But I decided to care for her no matter what and let her take the journey when she is ready and tired.
The second photo is her today, a beautiful plant that is my friend and will be here to her end it's week 4 in this Autos life.
She won't give me anything as far as bud , but she's beautiful and she will be here for another 2 months that's good enough.
Every living thing has a spirit and I will never dump a living thing in garbage ever.
I'm glad I didn't.

Attachments

• 20190311_141511.jpg
    20190311_141511.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 125
  • 20190316_121301.jpg
    20190316_121301.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 116
I have to comment on the throwing something out part. Back when I was a kid in Eugene Oregon. So many people were flushing pot. That plants started growing at the sewer treatment plant. I don't remember how many plants we found but we smoked leaf for a long time. Happy days for a 7th grader.

Back
Top Bottom