Never seen this before, how do I fix it?

onewarmguy

So I've got a hermie on my hands? Damn, it's supposed to be Royal Cookies a feminized autoflower from Royal Dutch Seeds.

That's what I suspected, I was hoping it was something else. He's chopped and in the bin right now. Luckily enough my other two plants are far enough along that I can still harvest some fine bud. Look at these trichs.

So I've got a hermie on my hands? Damn, it's supposed to be Royal Cookies a feminized autoflower from Royal Dutch Seeds.

That's beyond Hermie it's a straight out dude.

What the hell is this white powdery crap on my leaves?

Lol

Sorry that's funny

What's this white stuff with small balls right above it

Made me laugh

Sorry it's a male bud, but it happens

Maybe the vendor isn't reputable

Lol

Sorry that's funny

What's this white stuff with small balls right above it

Made me laugh

Sorry it's a male bud, but it happens

Maybe the vendor isn't reputable
That's what I suspected Chris, just wanted to have it confirmed, I've only ever planted feminized seed before. True North Seed Bank's sending me replacement package from Royal Queen Seeds. Stand up guys, I'd recommend them.

Love is love! I’d collect the pollen and use it later when ur ready☺
Sorry Momma, too late, it's been bagged and trashed. I only grow 3 or 4 plants a year, and I've already got about 4 years worth of seeds at that rate. What am I going to do with 100 odd seeds from a fertilized plant?

Love is love! I’d collect the pollen and use it later when ur ready☺
Hey Momma, from the looks of this post that might be a good idea.

Can you give me any idea how to collect and store the pollen? The male was chopped and thrown in a bin, but I've salvaged it and most of the pollen sacs seem intact.
How do you think a Cheese and Cookies hybrid would work out, strain wise it'd be about 55% sativa , 50% indica and 5% ruderalis for the autoflower.

That is a bunch of hog wash...lol

I wouldn't worry about seeds Being snagged, just one person's opinion

That said

The pollen sacks need to develop and open naturally

Take a stem, put it in water, see if they open

Tap on a mirror, put in a vial with a bit of raw rice, store in freezer

That is a bunch of hog wash...lol

I wouldn't worry about seeds Being snagged, just one person's opinion

That said

The pollen sacks need to develop and open naturally

Take a stem, put it in water, see if they open

Tap on a mirror, put in a vial with a bit of raw rice, store in freezer

I'll try it on one or two cut stems Chris, but the leaves are pretty limp, I cut it down 2 days ago, I'm thinking if I just hang em over a mirror and let them dry I might be able to collect some pollen in a few days. What do you think?
If I hadn't been so pissed about a male plant from a seed that was supposed to be a feminized auto screwing up my girls, I might have given it some thought before I cut it down.

Some of them already had opened. I'll try both methods and see.

Sorry Momma, too late, it's been bagged and trashed. I only grow 3 or 4 plants a year, and I've already got about 4 years worth of seeds at that rate. What am I going to do with 100 odd seeds from a fertilized plant?
I can think of a few things

Hey there,onewarmguy...
After handling that pollen spewing male,be sure to clean yourself up well before going around the females-if you've got any pollen on you,it can easily be transferred to them,even more so if you've got a fan going- it's like dust-just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there...

Back
Top Bottom