Never Thought I'd Say This

RangerDanger

But sometimes the intoxicating properties of smoking pot is an undesirable side effect, for me at least.
I smoke pot recreationally but also for 3 legit medical conditions--back pain, insomnia and stress.

And sometimes when I smoke for pain management, I find the need to be clear-headed. I'll go into town to pick up a few things and forget some of them.
Or I'll tell someone I'll call them and forget cause I was high.

So I have to be careful when I smoke medicinally. Currently I'm on call for jury duty and I don't want to show up red-eyed, dazed and confused. So lately in the day time I smoke only enough to tolerate the pain and usually have to augment or replace the pot with other pain-killers, which aren't as effective and usually upset my stomach.

Akorn, you do know that Aspirin is just pill-form MeadowSweet right?

The natural form of aspirin comes from the bark of the willow tree, or so I've read.
I know it works because I've had willow bark tea before.

And I tried ginko biloba, took it religiously for months (when I could remember to lol) and I noticed no improvemnt in memory.

Yeah, i know how you feel. Sometimes i just feel real burnt out from smoking, so i have to take a break once in a while. I think its just a human condition, you cant do something too much, its get too boring, too heavy, too......

Back
Top Bottom