Neville's Haze Growlog

doobiedoo

I decided to try my hand at growing Greenhouse Seed's Neville's Haze indoors in soil. Following is a little information pulled from the net about the strain.

First Place HTCC 1998

Genetics: Almost pure Haze.
Effect: Strong psychoactive, spiritual and introspective, and stimulating high. A tall sativa great for the experienced sativa grower.

Flowering Time: Indoor 12 - 14 weeks/Outdoor November (Northern Hemisphere), Late April (Southern Hemisphere)
Approx Yield: Indoor 700 gr/sqm / Outdoor 1200 gr/plant
THC = 21%
CBD = 1.1%
CBN = 0.2%

30 June 2008: Germinated 4 seeds in growbags filled with 100% Fox Farm Ocean and Forest soil. Water cooler for breeze and temperature control (Temps fluctuate from 80 F during the day to 70 F during the night). Lighting used is one 400w metal halide lamp approximately 15 inches from the soil surface. Sporadic watering with Fox Farm's weak Big Bloom sauce to encourage deeper root growth. I learned my lesson from last grow and will allow the soil to dry out enough for the roots to receive oxygen.

4 July 2008: Two seedlings are one inch tall. The other two are about to come up from the surface.

Pics after a few more days. :) :bongrip:

Alright! I really enjoyed your last journal - one of the best I'd seen. Best wishes in all things doobiedoo.

Thank you for the blessings, FreakNature! I'm happy to have entertained you with my journaling.

With regard to the genetics of Neville's (or Nevil's) Haze, I seem to recall it being 75% sativa and 25% northern lights indica. Does this mean that there is a 1 in 4 chance the plant will take on bushy, indica characteristics?:roorrip:

Probably not. I bet Greenhouse (Arjan) back-crosses his hybrids enough to stabilize the recurrently selected traits (F4 and beyond). I'd think the odds are much more extreme.

^ Yeah. Ill be following this grow, sounds great and have a good 4th

High, all! :yummy:

To catch up with the growlog, it turns out one of the seeds germinated into a female. She currently stands approximately 5 feet tall and looks to be one of the most symmetrical plants I've seen with long internode lengths and sparse foliage. Yield may be small, but I believe it should be some potent stuff! She is in her third week of flowering.

Pics will arrive within the week.

Cheers,
Doob :ganjamon:

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom