New 1000 Watt: Which Lights For Which Tent

Foodeefish

I have two 4x8x8 tents and I need some lighting advice.

I have

1 - 600 Watt HPS/ MH with reflector
1 - 600 Watt Cool Tube with Reflector
1-1500 Watt King Plus Double Chip LED Full Spectrum

I just received an IPower 1000 Watt HPS/MH Grow Light lit with Air Cooled Reflector Hood.

Which Lights would you put in the Veg Tent and which ones for the Flowering Tent?

Thanks

for sure your king in flowering tent, your germ, do not require a large amout of light as a baby . I have always used led, was always woried about heat and electric, as led does save you energy, but someone will jump in that has used them style kinda of lights, but that is a good size tent so during your flowering i always try to throw in some burple, I have noticed if i run full sunshine like spectrum, along with my burple in flowering its getting best of both worlds.

I have two 4x8x8 tents and I need some lighting advice.

I have

1 - 600 Watt HPS/ MH with reflector
1 - 600 Watt Cool Tube with Reflector
1-1500 Watt King Plus Double Chip LED Full Spectrum

I just received an IPower 1000 Watt HPS/MH Grow Light lit with Air Cooled Reflector Hood.

Which Lights would you put in the Veg Tent and which ones for the Flowering Tent?

Thanks

I'd put the 600w MH in the veg tent and the cool tube with an HPS and the LED in the flowering tent together on one side and the 1000w on the other side. That king LED is really only 280w at the wall with some of that being lost to fans and drivers so it won't really do a whole lot in a 4x8x8

Back
Top Bottom