new 2 growing

justinray420

hello all! I am a first time grower ,i have a small plant about 2 months into vegg. im using a 2 cfl's 1 300w and 1 65 w. Also 2 floodlight leds 1 warm and 1 cool. Its about 1 foot and looking real good!When should i start flowering it (changing the light to 12/12???

:welcome: justinray420 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
For your question on flowering... photos would help but I vegged mine exactly 2 months before I flipped to 12/12.
I think that's pretty much up to you. I also highly recommend starting a grow journal.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

hello all! I am a first time grower ,i have a small plant about 2 months into vegg. im using a 2 cfl's 1 300w and 1 65 w. Also 2 floodlight leds 1 warm and 1 cool. Its about 1 foot and looking real good!When should i start flowering it (changing the light to 12/12???

Welcome. Before flipping to bloom I'd recommend checking out some journals or the how to grow marijuana thread. Also some good resources are ed Rosenthal and Jorge cervantes books or articles. They taught me. You can look at my garden thread to get some ideas if you like.

I'd recommend a ballast and bulb for bloom at least a 400 watt hps.

I'm a hps,t5 lighting kinda guy but if your in limited space or heat is a concern and initial cost isn't look at led. Some guys do great with it.

Once again welcome justinray420

Back
Top Bottom