New 420 Art

Maybe you would prefer something 420 Girl related? Encompasses all you have to offer everywhere! LOL

:smokin:

Alaska Lady,you have got a really good grasp of colours,my art teacher told me that was one of the key elements in creative art.

Now toke another and get some more done,lol :)

:smokin: Tokin NOW!!! LOL Thanks
Your Art Teacher was absolutely correct. Color and light are very important.

:nomo:

Thank you, Alaska Lady : ). I really appreciate that. And I'll upload some probably in a few days. I have to just take a digital picture of it, 'cause it's too big to fit on my scanner. Those are the ones that I like better, actually. Not that they're very good either. I sort of have a problem with a lot of my own art. I never seem to like it...

:peace: Earth Child

I always had a problem with not liking any of mine either and they seem to be the ones that everyone wants first! LOL Go figure huh? But I kept at it and now I enjoy most of the paintings I do. I still have the occasional one that I don't like, but again, that's the one that they buy first. Keep at it and pretty soon you will enjoy all you do also. Can't wait to see what else you have.

Doesn't anyone else have something to contribute? This is not a place for critiquing your work so don't be afraid! Let's see what you got on that napkin there, or in the margin of your notebook.
If it helps, toke another one grab your pens and pencils and get started now! (ok in 5 minutes or so when it hits you!) LOL

Here is Baby MV once again. He is now gracing a 6X9 Canvas board, in acrylics. I am currently re-working "Pollinate" and hopefully the colors will stand out much better this time when I scan it.

Baby_Seed-6x9_Acrylic_Painting_Lg.jpg

Let's see some artwork everyone! Out of all our members I can't be the only one who is artistic, am I? Smoke a bowl, bong, spliff, whatever and show us what you got!

julianne - Do you have a digital camera? or a memory card in your camera? You could make a CD out of them at most photo processing places, like walmart and then you could upload from there. If no camera maybe someone you know would take some photos for you. Or maybe you have a diff reason, I don't know but It would be great to see what you have.

Thanks Smokin Moose. You don't draw or paint or color huh?
This painting actually has a lite green background, but for some reason that didnt show up on the scan.:hmmmm: I haven't quite got the hang of the scanner yet. Maybe I better try someone elses scanner and see if its just me. LOL

I only have one more leaf to finish on "Pollinate" and then we will try and get that posted so you can see the difference reworking it made. I cant wait to show you all.

julianne - Do you have a digital camera? or a memory card in your camera? You could make a CD out of them at most photo processing places, like walmart and then you could upload from there. If no camera maybe someone you know would take some photos for you. Or maybe you have a diff reason, I don't know but It would be great to see what you have.:smokin:

I've become technically challenged what with all the new gadgets that are coming out. My son loaded my avatar for me and it took him a couple of hours. And my daughter has a new tiny Canon that appears to do all sorts of marvelous things. She has loaded some pics on a CD for me but then I don't know what to do with it. Maybe I'll try to post something during the next sleepless night. You have inspired me to try.

If you need help downloading your pic from your computer to this site go here https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/420-gallery-guide-how-upload-photos.68281/
It is a step-by-step guide with photos that make it really easy even if you have never done it before. Make sure you have 2 different windows open so you can keep the instructions on one window while you work from the other window.

Feel free to send me a message if you need any extra help or any of the Moderators can help you also. Can't wait to see what you have, I am excited to view them.

Some of them may be more appropriate for the bedroom! LOL But then again, show them Girls how to DO IT MV!

That's great that you hang them in your grow room. I am glad that some people like them. Some don't but that's ok too, it is not for everyone.

Earth Child we are anxiously awaiting the new arrivals from you also. Did you find them yet?

I like the "Guns and Ammo" cabinet on the first page, nice touch. And the "birthday dragon" is awesome! :adore: :peace:

I Love them all Ma'am :cheesygrinsmiley:
You do great work!!!

Maybe someday I can afford for ya' to come do a ceiling for me :cheesygrinsmiley:

I would love to. Nothing is more relaxing for me than to spend a day creating new paintings in my studio. My drawings I doodle with at my table in the living room, but those are becoming almost as much fun!

Thanks a bunch! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom