New 420 Magazine Member, Let's Learn From Each Other

AMGrows

new to the website, got a couple grows in, i'm not an expert but no rookie either. I have a Dinafem Cheese growing outdoors right now that just started its 5th week of veg yesterday. just took the picture for my profile pic just a minute ago so ill keep you posted on her,

any help on my grow or how to use the website easier would be appreciated

NEED HELP MAKING CANNABUTTER? I GOT YOU COVERED! PM me for details,

Re: new 420magazine member, lets learn from eachother...

Welcome to 420. Thanks for coming aboard what is the most premier cannabis awareness site in the world :) We are interested in your outdoor grow, atleast I know I am! If you wouldn't mind, here are some links I hope that you'll go over, first go over the forum guidelines as there are a few things we need to abide by. There is also a link on how to upload photos to our uploader, as well as making a comprehensive journal to document your growth so other people can look and watch you succeed. If you decide to journal your grow please post a link in here for me as I am very interested in any and all outdoors grows. Wishing you luck. RL

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Make a Grow Journal

Re: new 420magazine member, lets learn from eachother...

Picture_of_me_1.png
heres a picture from this morning, will try to find a camera to upload some better quality pictures, have a grow journal in progress titled dinafem cheese, ill see whoever wants to follow there

new to the website, got a couple grows in, i'm not an expert but no rookie either. I have a Dinafem Cheese growing outdoors right now that just started its 5th week of veg yesterday. just took the picture for my profile pic just a minute ago so ill keep you posted on her,

any help on my grow or how to use the website easier would be appreciated

NEED HELP MAKING CANNABUTTER? I GOT YOU COVERED! PM me for details,

:welcome: AMGrows :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I have some tips that will help you get around the site with max efficiency, stop by and remind me about the good nav-tip & I'll gladly share a few good 420-site tips, with you. I am interested in your "budder" we'll trade tips :thanks:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

0522140925.jpg

picture uploaded earlier today, would have more but it wont let me upload right now,

trichomes: we can definitely trade tips, you have me interested in fluxing

We want to :welcome: AMGrows to :420:. We are glad that you are here. Our desire is to spread the word about cannabis and hemp to the world. Do you make edibles with your butter? Cannabis Edibles has some great information on edibles and cooking with cannabis. New Member Start Links has some threads that may be of interest to you. Look around and if you have any questions then the Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. :peace:

ColoradoKid: yes I do make edibles with my cannabutter, its not about making the thc active in edibles which is what confuses people, its about making the thc and fat from the butter/oil bioavailable which means pretty much the thc chemical coats itself in fat so that your body can digest it. and for that to happen it takes hours of the two actually being together for that to happen

ColoradoKid: yes I do make edibles with my cannabutter, its not about making the thc active in edibles which is what confuses people, its about making the thc and fat from the butter/oil bioavailable which means pretty much the thc chemical coats itself in fat so that your body can digest it. and for that to happen it takes hours of the two actually being together for that to happen

Indeed. Although I can assemble a batch of 'peanut-budder' in about 40 minutes...I put about a tablespoon of butter each in muffin trays and cook about 0.5 gram of finely ground bud in the butter for 15 minutes at 350, then I add a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter and heat for another 20 minutes dropping the temp to 300 and stirring a couple of times. The last batch I made started kicking in in less than 10 minutes (on an empty stomach).

your still only absorbing a small amount of what you could be, step 1 of cannabutter: be patient its going to take more than a day to make proper cannabutter (its better than only absorbing 10-20% of what you could be)

I know how to make cannabutter with hash oil, and hash oil reclaim too if anyones interested in that

and i never go above 300 degrees making edibles..

Back
Top Bottom