New 6x9 Room - DWC/Soil - Dinafem Auto Haze XXL - 1200W HID - 350W LED

Purpsmagurps

hey there! I'm back in a new room this time, just finished it last night. got the med card now so my limit is 12 plants!! I have 2 600W cool tubes and a platinum p600 in the center of the two longways now, different than the video,
I reconfigured my modular RDWC system for my 1/10hp chiller and to accept one more res bucket in daisy chain when the plants start drinking a lot, I went and got some hydroguard, I'll be running age old fish and seaweed, cal-mag( RO here) and maybe some silica blast, then age old bloom / terpinator for the finish.

I ordered 10 dinafem auto haze XXL and they came with 2 freebie autos, 4 of them will be in DWC a little over a third of the room and 8 in soil in smart pots, roots organic 707, dolomite lime and 35% perlite

Last run
20160327_022329.jpg
20160327_021628.jpg
20160327_021537.jpg
20160320_012854.jpg
IMG_20160405_125009.jpg
20160406_134627.jpg

:Namaste::thanks::high-five::welcome:

Put me down for a front row seat. Let's see some magic!
All the best to you Purps, goodluck Mr. Magurps. I foresee that this will be an epic grow, fire up that reservoir and let's get the party started! :party:

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Thanks Snid!

I'm waiting on seed right now I'm really impatient, I actually just bought a hundred dollars worth of 2oz RAW nutes by NPK,
POTASSIUM10.jpg

PHOSPHORUS5.jpg

SILICA.jpg

HUMIC1.jpg

BVITAMINS.jpg
OMINA.jpg

:) time to get serious!

I soaked all my beans overnight and they popped!
I did 1/2 tsp each in a gal of RO... age old fish and seaweed, bloom(micros), and 1/4 tsp of cal mag. 4 of my hazes are in cubes and the rest are waiting a few until I can go to the grow shop and get more soil and smart pots.

That's alot of buds... 1500g oh boy! I think it's time you do some advertising for this journal, it's just me and you buddy :) not that I'm complaining I got this :blunt: all to myself and the xbox is just getting warmed up, let me know when these late bastards show up. :nomo:

Later Purps, KiG :green_heart:cheers

hey I made it, looking awesome in there. really looking forward to seeing those dwc grow, might have to try sometime if they keep growing like that. :bravo: when you say they were hungry for more calmag, what tipped you off? were spots forming or coloring getting lighter? I'm still learning to read mine. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom