New and low budget any suggestions?

Newbie69

420 Member
First ever grow, starting pretty basic inside with plans to finish outside. Seeds are autos 4 different strains.Any tips are appericiated

Attachments

• 20190508_210436.jpg
    20190508_210436.jpg
    904.7 KB · Views: 92
First ever grow, starting pretty basic inside with plans to finish outside. Seeds are autos 4 different strains.Any tips are appericiated
Welcome Newbie69 :ciao: ...my 2 cents...put them lights closer to stop the stretch :thumb::goodluck:

Welcome to 420,Newbie:welcome:

What type of lights are you using?-it matters.
If you're on a low budget,you could check my journal,might save you a buck or 2...

Thanks for the advice. How close is too close?
I put mine mere inches from the tops (CFLs)
Very poor lighting at the moment looking into a cheap grow light
For babies and new clones I use florescents or CFLs or both :thumb: for flower I use a 1000 watt HPS :goodluck:

You should get those cfl's down close,or your plants will fall over from the
stretching- 4 or 5 inches close-you'll need to do it pretty soon-they grow fast when they're stretching for the light-but you want the growth to happen at the top of the plant,not the stem.

You should get those cfl's down close,or your plants will fall over from the
stretching- 4 or 5 inches close-you'll need to do it pretty soon-they grow fast when they're stretching for the light-but you want the growth to happen at the top of the plant,not the stem.
That's why I posted cause I was wondering about that. I've since moved the lights closer

I have two CFL for the time being hoping should do the trick for now
put those right over them :thumb:
Right on might look into them some more
Here's my whole kit :slide:and buddy I'm the cheapest bastard you'll ever know :rofl::rofl: ...60" x 60" x 84" tent $120.00...1000 watt HPS $165.00... 33 ft of 6" duct and a 390 cfm exhaust fan for $89.00....total $374.00....And believe me it's cheaper than going the cheap route :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom