New And Needing Advice On Sick Plant

moneuoyup215

Hello Everybody

I am a new grower and all has been well for my plants up until a few days ago. All of my plants are mysteriously showing yellowing/browning. My White Widow and Venice Beach Afghan are showing pretty much green leaves for the new growth so I am assuming they will be ok. The problem I am mainly having is with my largest plant, Afghan regular. It was fine up until three days ago and now it is dying super fast. I have no clue what this could be. i was thinking spider mites at first as the chlorophyll from the leaves began to show spots. I've provided pics of the plants in question and was wondering what I could do for them all (Specifically the Afghan Regular) to get them healthy again. At this point can my Afghan eve make a full recovery? I've provided some pics of when it was doing just fine and when things started to go South. Here is my routine

1) 18/6 light cycle with temps normally between 75 F and 85F. Normally towards the closer end
2) Humidity stays around 55
3) Using 300 W Apollo LED lights with full spectrum (Plant seem to have been enjoying this light just fine, so I don't think it's the lights).
4) Used cheap organic Jiffy soil with Miracle Gro perlite for drainage
5) Using Fox Farms trio as my nutrients
6) Made sure PH of soil and water used were within the ideal range.

These are just the major bits of info listed so I can try to give you guys as good an idea of what's going on as possible. Literally up until the start of April. I've been doing everything the same. Could my big Afghan Plant have spider mites? Could this be nute burn?I know she is extremely stressed obviously. At the rate this plant is dying is it even possible to reverse the effects already done Any help in regards to this would be greatly appreciated. If you guys need any more info for clarity feel free to ask. This plant was actually a free one, but it was damn near ready for flowering, so if I can save her I'd like to. Thanks once again in advance for everyone's input

Hello dude, so the plant is over-fertilzed and over.water does leaves are huge, as i can see, first of all cut does leaves, they are bad, the maximun temperature of the grow room must be 82ºF (28ºC). When the lights are off, the temperature should lie between 62ºF and 72ºF (17ºC and 22ºC) You should have a good air flowing in the room, do you have fans? well if I was you i flushed all does nutes whit clean water, an i belive that the soil is not good, you must have at least 20-30% of drainage at that state, do that next time you water cut does nutrients and the next time put less, like 2.5ml per 500ml you must see what is written down the nutrients pack. I don't know if the leaves are just scrwd from the nutrients or if that spectrum is to close from the plants, put your hand betwen the plant an the lamp, if is ok for than is good, if it burns your hand, you know what to do.

Hello dude, so the plant is over-fertilzed and over.water does leaves are huge, as i can see, first of all cut does leaves, they are bad, the maximun temperature of the grow room must be 82ºF (28ºC). When the lights are off, the temperature should lie between 62ºF and 72ºF (17ºC and 22ºC) You should have a good air flowing in the room, do you have fans? well if I was you i flushed all does nutes whit clean water, an i belive that the soil is not good, you must have at least 20-30% of drainage at that state, do that next time you water cut does nutrients and the next time put less, like 2.5ml per 500ml you must see what is written down the nutrients pack. I don't know if the leaves are just scrwd from the nutrients or if that spectrum is to close from the plants, put your hand betwen the plant an the lamp, if is ok for than is good, if it burns your hand, you know what to do.

Thanks bro I really appreciate the info. Pretty much everything you said is what I feared I did. I kind of figured they were being over watered and slightly nute burn, but by then it was too late. Well that was a learning experience. I was doing too much. That hoe died on me anyway! But the others are doing fine and seem to be bouncing back fine. I think based on my research and setup capabilities I am going to convert to DWC hydroponics. Just seems to be more pros than cons in comparison to a soil based medium that is cocoa coir. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom