New and old

Redlan

I just joined the 420 site for the forums advice, and possibly a mentor. I'm a young man with Tourette's and narcolepsy, not to mention ulcerative colitis, marijuana is my muse. Being a poor Man do to being unable to work for too long, I wish to learn to keep myself medicated as naturally as possible, as I have spent my entire life on legal drugs that made me more of a robot, than a human. I am glad to meet you friends!:peace:

Welcome to the site Redlan if you need any help drop a line here and we'll get you moving. I hope you find everything you are looking for!

again, welcome aboard! :ciao:

Much appreciated everyone!

Hey Redlan welcome to the site. You've found a great group of folks who I'm sure will give you all the guidance you need~ Good luck!

Redlan please let me take a moment to apologize. I JUST found your welcome thread. I noticed you commenting on my threads and giving reps. I THANK YOU kindly! :welcome: :420: :yummy: :bongrip:
I completely understand your medical needs for MJ - I'm speaking right from the horses mouth. I don't usually reveal too much about myself but I will tell you that I am in my 30's - and started out young as an un diagnosed bi-polar child, which carried tons of issues from all ends, upon exiting the house and getting on my own place as soon as I could, I became a heavy illegal drug user - nasty gross drugs at that. I continued riding the dragon into my late 20's totally disconnected from the whole world for a straight 24/7 use for 2 straight years. I finally crashed and burned.... lost my job, got arrested, lost my friends, the hole Sha-Bang! I'm now proud to report I got my act together went to rehab re-learned everything. Forgave my friends and family - re established a "connection" to the world again. I have a full time job, car, clean record of health and law HAHA! I'm lucky I didn't totally wreck my body and end up in jail for life! LONG story short - I use MJ daily to keep my "head on straight" so to speak. I can sleep at night, think logically, my anxiety is low to none, I participate in "life" instead of laying on the couch. I'm living a happy and healthy life now - and I know its MJ. The only thing is it's not legal were I live. BOO! So I do risk the chance of getting caught - but it's highly unlikely I use same person for the past 10 years. You are not alone!!! Anyway - KUDOS WELCOME JOIN THE FUN REDLAN! (hope I didn't hijack this thread too much)

No problem man! And congratulations on taming that dragon! I'm surrounded by his flames and have been my whole life, always been too "hot" for me to be interested in jumping in tho. Rather just smoke the reefer. Thank you for the welcome and look forward to communicating in the future ;)

Back
Top Bottom