New and Ready for CHANGE

JesusSmokesUp

Little bit about me. I am an American Soldier currently deployed in Afghanistan. I suffer from constant pain in my lower back and down my legs. Military refused to diagnose me and treat me for my pain before I deployed.

Do you grow? No I do not.

Do you use Cannabis for medicine? No I do not but if anyone can give me pointers and advice or steps on how to recieve my MMJ Patient Card [State Colorado] it would be greatly appreciated feel free to PM me.

Do you have medicinal Marijuana in your state?Yes I do as I stated earlier reside in Colorado.

Are you politically active in the movement to legalize Cannabis? No I am not but support the reason and all it stands for.

Thanks for your Service to our country!!!!!!

When you get back to Colorado you should have no problem
getting a MMJ card.

BE SAFE and Thank you

:rocker:

:welcome: And I would like to also add a huge Thanks for your Service to our country :clap:. If you have not research this area yet than take a look,...Colorado MMJ - 420 Magazine. Many members are here from the great Cannabis friendly State of Colorado. Would you consider growing your own Meds in the future? 420 Helping Create Cannabis Awareness can be a fantastic help in BOTH finding your MM information that will help you in your quest and help you have a wonderful garden for your Meds. Any information you may be looking for just ask. We are here to help anyway we can. Best of luck and hope to see you in the forums. ;) :peace:

As a Canadian with people in Afghanistan I salute your efforts and despise your government's support for all the vets.

It's no secret that the VA tries to keep everyone off of disability.

The disgrace is that they want you to write a blank check signed by you that states . . .

Payable to the government of the United States of America up to and including my life ...

Then when you're lucky enough to get back home with physical injuries or heaven forbid PTSD you get sloughed off like some sort of homeless person.

Which you well may be if your claims get disallowed.

It's the same here in Canada.

Here's a few bucks and F off don't call us any more.

That's no way to treat the men and women that keep our countries free.

I know it's hard to reach out for help when you've been the man that has always held his hand out to help others.

Reach out! There is no disgrace to get back some of what you have so freely given. To hell with those that think otherwise!

They likely never stood in the line of fire. I never did either but am outraged by the lack of support for the soldiers that did.

I don't care if you got your injuries from a rocket attack or broke your ankle falling off a stool in Tim Hortons in Kandahar while helping the Timmies girl get your cruller off the top shelf.

Your injury happened while on duty and should be treated the same. You wouldn't be in Kandahar unless your gov't sent you there so they should pay out big time if you got hurt while you were there.

Our front line guys should never have to worry about their families if something bad happens to them. But they do have to and for just cause.

The VA would rather deal with dead soldiers as a quick widows benefit is a done deal.

The crippled soldier that makes it back to VA hospitals is treated like a problem. Not like the hero he is.

Thank you again for your service that keeps my sorry ass in freedom.

I wish I had your balls.

:peace:

I appreciate your support and much agree along with the other of thousands who have been or know what it is like to be here or there fighting war on terrorism and have been or have injuries.

Back
Top Bottom