New Aquaponic System: First Timer

nice congratulations on the purchase!! #excited:yahoo:
how is that miracle grow working out? plant llook goooood!

nice congratulations on the purchase!! #excited:yahoo:
how is that miracle grow working out? plant llook goooood!
Thanks @PK Everything is going good the MoJo is growing super fast and drinking al km most a gal a week.

make sure to follow the recommended height. it seems to close to the plant

make sure to follow the recommended height. it seems to close to the plant
In the pic I posted it was 8 inches. Since I've raised to 12 inches. It says any where from 12 to 24 during flowerbloom stage

just watch the heat and the intensity. I don't know the light so i can't really help but if you put your hand under the light on top of the plant and if you hold it for 5 min, you'll see how hot it gets. If it's okay for you then it's good for the plant.

i've never used it, but if you happen to have a lux meter then @InTheShed can explain how you can convert that to ppdf and find out the readings.

Ok so a few days ago I brought up the miracle grow that I had gotten. well I first bought these nutes for a up coming growing contest in dirt. Well I got them home and mixed some up and added it to my baby MoJo and she has doubled in size in 3 days. Look at the pictures and tell me.
20201128_071231.jpg
20201201_191430.jpg

josh you know that miracle grow is a bloom booster right? i think it holds 15.30.15 NPK
its rich on phosphorus which is something plants take in flower.

josh you know that miracle grow is a bloom booster right.
Yeah I know. It has all the nutrients list on the back. All I'm saying is that she growing like fire.

goodluck!
Thanks. Shouldn't go anywhere it's not me. They will see it couldn't have been me. I was in prison when all this took place. Lol. I told them that. It's over a credit card not being paid. Lol and I have 2 cards still active from the people who is suing me.

So let me ask y'all a question. This Great White is an auto flower. Do you think upon harvest I can clip the buds and leave a few smaller ones and some stems and the root system, and reveg it and turn it back in to a photo ?

Do I see the beginnings of buds? If my calculations are correct the end date for this miss is January 4th or 14th. Depending on if she goes 70 or 80.
20201202_183702.jpg
20201202_183721.jpg
20201202_183735.jpg
20201202_183820.jpg
20201202_183936.jpg

Back
Top Bottom