New at This Need Some Advice.

Glazier

High Everyone

I was wondering if someone could help me out here. I'm a new grower and my plants are about 2 maybe 3 weeks into flowering, but now the leaves at the tops around the buds are starting to curl in. Almost looks like their drying out from the outer edges to the center. Also curling in from outer edges towards the center. I have photos, but I really don't know where the best place is to post them. This is my 1st day here . So if anyone knows what to do or where to post my question and photos I would really appreciate it.
Thanks Worried Glazier
I would really hate to loose them now . I grew them from seeds.

Re: High Everyone

Hello Glazier and welcome to :420:. You will probably get your question answered a lot faster with pictures. Also try asking in this section, Frequently Asked Questions. Good luck and thanks for joining.

Re: High Everyone

Welcome Glazier!!!

Great place here with great information. I'm still learning all the perks to the website. Been here for a year. But you'll love it. Because ones you get the hang of it, you'll realize that it's taylor made for you!

I hope you find everything you're looking for!

Typically, curling is related to heat stress. But without pictures it can be a bit tough to tell.

All the best!

Back
Top Bottom