New Attic Grow Room Setup, Sour Jack Seeds, Soil, 600HPS/LED Veg

Built my first scrog. What do ya think!
420-magazine-mobile1578915803.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1596085181.jpg

Dropcroptops High YIELD!Indoor,Soil 600HPS BIG Bud/Chocolope/Amnesia Haze

:popcorn:

Nice setup drop:high-five:

I wish I had your space - I'm in a tiny space. Got the Sour Jack going now. I won't yield much, but what I've smoked so far I really enjoy. The Sour Jack really tried to stretch and grow tall. Buds will be very sativa like.:Namaste:

:popcorn:

Nice setup drop:high-five:

I wish I had your space - I'm in a tiny space. Got the Sour Jack going now. I won't yield much, but what I've smoked so far I really enjoy. The Sour Jack really tried to stretch and grow tall. Buds will be very sativa like.:Namaste:

Yea man my first try at growing i built a bunk bed/book shelf/desk combo thing with a hidden marijuana grow area 3x4x4 inside the center . Had the hardest time making everything fit. Not fun. This time around my aim is to purely yield as much as I can to make a profit. Did you think the sour jack took a long time in veg or is it just me?

I did however use 6 of the best node growth for clones! I also germinated two more chocolope seeds and 3 amnesia Haze. So In my humidity dome I have quite a lot going on. The cloning solution I used is suspect. One is 2 years old and the other is probably older. I used 3 clones with one solution and 3 clones with another. Curious to see if the shit is all bad or maybe still salvageable.

420-magazine-mobile626325378.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1653849429.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2051434605.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1290378643.jpg

420-magazine-mobile329180233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile82265629.jpg

Update! All of the clones from the older BIG bottle of clonex died. The three clones from the small bottle are barely alive still. First time cloning so im thinking I haven't been spraying the cloning dome enough with water...or the fan is drying the dome out because it keeps circulating the air...I also saw root aphids in the cloning dome. Like how the fuck!? I'm upset but when I transplant them to there mediums I will have the beneficial nematodes ready to kill them. And to top things off one of my plants(second biggest) is a hermie. The seeds are feminized so I know I caused it due to stress or light exposure. I'm suspect my landlord came and checked them while I was at work. I know I accidentally started to open the door to the flower room in the very beginning because I wasn't sure exactly when the light cut on. Rookie mistake. I am looking at the positive of the situation. From the start I have wanted to have three rooms,so I can flower every month instead of two. So now I am going to build the room ahead of time and put the hermie in with a 300 watt mars Hydro led. I'm worried the pollen may still contaminate my room. But I will pluck the seeds habitually and wash my hands etc. also suspect of putting a fan in there. I think the ac inlet will suffice. Who knows. I just don't want a fan circulating the pollen around so when I open the door it is like a car full of blunt smoke when you open the door haha.

420-magazine-mobile1105283570.jpg

420-magazine-mobile318147721.jpg

420-magazine-mobile794962643.jpg

420-magazine-mobile42425348.jpg

Well I didn't buy enough azamax I think and I didn't drench the soil well enough. Still some pots and aphids. Very small amount as compared to before so I think I'm making progress. It sucks im so far into flower now and I foresee another week and a half before I'll be completely rid of them. The spray did nothing. The root aphids just sat in the fumes like a nice sauna. I will buy a bigger bottle of azamax and do my second drench on Monday. Another fogger after that(simply because I have an extra one). And then the botanigard drench twice 5 days apart. I do my foiler spray every night in attempt to fight the adult aphids on the soil trying to fly and may more eggs elsewhere. From now on,I will ALWAYS use a preventative additive in my soil for root aphids. Met 52 has an inoculant you add to the soil and it blocks all root aphids for a year. The amount of money and time I've spent fighting them,it will be beyond worth its weight in gold in my opinion. Or atleast until I get better at spotting the issue. Here are some updates pictures of the buds tho. They are starting to produce hairs like crazy. One plant has a nitrogen abundancy I think. I took a picture of the leaf solely. And another plant if doing really bad. I accredit it to stress from the aphids and all the vast chemicals I'm treating them with. The leaves look to curl away from the light. New growth is now just starting to produce nugs. But my other plants might as well be double as big in every way. Please help!
420-magazine-mobile200360186.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1999104854.jpg

420-magazine-mobile671586302.jpg

420-magazine-mobile467814034.jpg

420-magazine-mobile69397180.jpg

Veg Room
420-magazine-mobile1231445652.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1661780245.jpg

Flower Room
420-magazine-mobile941833836.jpg

My hermie
420-magazine-mobile1191330381.jpg

420-magazine-mobile490378423.jpg

I soaked the shit out of them with azamax for the root aphids. So far so good. I cut the 4th node for my mainline veg plants. I should have done it earlier but I didn't want to stress them even more during there azamax soaks. I am going to finally water for the first time with nutrients. Scared I'm going to get the right dosage. Wish me luck.

Quick update on the babes. They are all still suffering from root aphids. I am doing a three step process of Azamax soil drench-Botanigard es soil drench-and lastly acephate foiler spray. Im doing part 2 on Monday. I'll post the guide I'm following if anyone cares. I might just throw away the veg plants if they don't completely get rid of them. The plants in flower however are too far along. I put the diametrus(sp?) powder after every watering to keep them at bay. I can only imagine how much bigger they would be if I didn't have these bastards sucking the life out of them. Anywho,my hermie I am worried is going to infect the other plants. It is by far the most along in the bidding process. The hairs are starting to turn orange. I might start back building but I kinda want a microscope to see the color and confirm it is still early. They seem small. I'm using 2-6-11 ratio of flora nutrients.

420-magazine-mobile1027415283.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1029608570.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1693089977.jpg

The hermie.
I keep it sealed in the tent. Sketch there is no outtake,I know the pollen is just circulating to all the plants and going to ruin everything haha. I'm high and paranoid let me stop.
420-magazine-mobile1433139440.jpg

420-magazine-mobile403123644.jpg

I'm here to observe Sour Jacks as well...Ordered what I believed to be Candy Cane from CKS...But may have got caught up in the mix up they had sometime ago...I have it as part of my CKS - DLF AKA Bae*d!s3

Back
Top Bottom