New Attic Grow Room Setup, Sour Jack Seeds, Soil, 600HPS/LED Veg

Today is the day! I couldn't wait any longer for the rest of the tricombs to turn amber. I'm hoping for a more head high anyway. Once I removed the strings holding the buds up they basically fell to the floor. Starting the 5-7 day cure in my closet. Or until the outside of the bud feels dry. Then into the mason jars for another 7 days opening once a day. Can't wait to try and taste my first crop ever! I have 5 more plants to go under my hps. They grew slower than the plant under the LED. Oh yea this is my herme keep in mind so I read once the plant starts making some seeds they stop producing as big buds. I can totally tell the difference. I'll post comparasion pictures when they are done. The plants under the hps have yet to turn amber at all when I look under my microscope. Bummer. I'll have to wait another week or so I guess.

420-magazine-mobile1633183613.jpg

420-magazine-mobile763973871.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1931897922.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1613449417.jpg

420-magazine-mobile225674439.jpg

Congrats Droptopcrop on your first harvest:high-five:

Hope to hear the smoke report in a week or so (you don't need to wait until they're cured....I always take a bud before they go in jars).

:passitleft:

Thanks man means a lot. I did smoke some of the lower branches that were drying. I wish I was able to describe the taste better,but it all taste the same to me haha. I did get 3 seeds out of the lower branch I cut. Kinda makes me worried that all the bigger buds will have seeds in them. I hope not!!!

The drying has gone reasonably well. I set them in my closet which maintained 56-60 humidity. I had a fan pointed upward at the wall as to not directly hit the buds and dry them out super fast but to kinda counteract the higher humidity than "40" I was striving for. Now in the jars they are at a perfect 60. They definitely shrunk in size a little. I smoked some and my report will be a joke but I'll try. It was really fresh in taste. Pure almost. Maybe a very slight zesty lemon taste? But I can't really describe it. I smoke from a dirty downstem bong. I change the water every week or so,but I'm just too busy with my two jobs(70 hour work weeks) so smoking to me is the FIRST thing I do when I walk in the door. Haha anyways, here's a pic of the jars. One is a mason jar the other a plastic suction thing. Curious to see the difference before I buy more for the 5 others just being flushed. I know I'll need 10 more mason jars atleast.(I'm thinking mason jars are the way to go but the plastic ones are bigger.
420-magazine-mobile1862835530.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom