New Bubble Buckets Setup After 3 Years Break

Big +REPs for the PPM calculator KJC!!! Just be mindful that when using other amendments and supplements that the PPM will be greatly different. For instance I also use 5ml/gal of CaMg, 4ml/gal Flora Blend and 1ml/gal of Armor Si (silica) and those 3 make up more than half of my target PPM. Too bad the calculator didn't include other products. Thanks for that though, I can now try to better plan how many ml I mete into the res when building my regimen.

thanks for all the info's, I added 20ml of ionic grow today, ppm now at just over 1000, she seems to be budding well and loving the new light, noticeable trichs increased, when this bucket empty out, I give her GH Ripen and when that runs out, just water till cut, it will be saturday evening before I change the bubbler, by then she is entering her 8th weeks of flower, so clear water till over 50% amber trichs :) I like the couch lock effect :)

I also dropped the light by 4 to 5 inches, and lux measure over 30,000 on lowest tops :) temps at highest tops are 27c max, 15c lowest temp light off, humid lights on 69% forgot what it was light off but around the 50 mark

on my next grow I am thinking of switching to Advanced Nutrients Organic Iguana Juice Grow & Bloom plus Wet Betty or Mother Earth Super Tea Grow & Bloom plus Wet Betty

any input guys?

another 2 days gone by, not a lot of changes, slowly building up its size, added in a second fan today to blow at the plant, so I can drop the light again by few inches, and it also dropped the temp and humid, great :D

I think she maybe a week behind due to the big strip down after 3rd week of 12/12 and occasional stripping and 2 nights of being too hot with the heater set too high... hopefully it all goes well, buds are coming a long now :)

DSC_02127.JPG
DSC_02136.JPG
DSC_02146.JPG
DSC_02159.JPG
DSC_02165.JPG
DSC_02184.JPG
DSC_02195.JPG
DSC_02205.JPG
DSC_02213.JPG

I can see the differences better today she has started to put on weight :) I may change the solution to ripen only on sunday and see how she is in a week

the weather got cooler as well the last few days so I dropped the light down again since the top canopy temp has dropped below 20c, now the light is 6 to 8 inches away from top canopy, she should be getting fairly good amount of light all over :D

DSC_02295.JPG
DSC_02301.JPG
DSC_02312.JPG
DSC_02321.JPG
DSC_02334.JPG
DSC_02344.JPG
DSC_02365.JPG
DSC_02372.JPG

Your buds look so plump! Great grow so far!

changed solution to ripen only today after checking over half the trichs are milky, the one closes to the bulb is super cloudy and mostly milky, hope she be ready and fat in 10 days at the most, if not I let her go till whenever most trichs are amber, the low temp might be slowing her down a bit, the warmest I can get it now with light on is 21c 6 to 8 inchs from canopy, I turned down the fans and moved the away to help raise the temp, but when light off, it drops as low as 10c, she lives anyway at this temp....

DSC_02366.JPG
DSC_02356.JPG
DSC_02345.JPG
DSC_02335.JPG
DSC_02373.JPG
DSC_02322.JPG
DSC_02302.JPG
DSC_02296.JPG

went to check my girl today and humid was up to 82%, so I striped her wherever I can and humid dropped to 62%, 20mins after I left the tent it drops to 58%, thank god :) temp still low since weather got so cold, I turned off one of the fan inside the tent that blows at the plant, now temp raise back up to closer ideal temp...

a couple pic after the strip, you can see clear now of all the buds :) hardly any leafs :)

DSC_02324.JPG
DSC_02315.JPG
DSC_02303.JPG

thanks LA, I did give her a lot of abuse over the last 3 and a half months lol, didnt think it was such amount of work to abuse something :D haha.... Yea I was hoping to get her in for POTM for this month, only 13 days left tho for entry, I like her to swell up a bit more first, but she might be a bit delay from all the abuse and little accident I had :D lol

I don't need to go check her much now, can get away without checking for 4 days at this stage, water goes down but no change on ph nor ppm, temp always stays the same.... late flowering she doesn't drink as fast, bucket last longer :)

A live demonstration of what opening a plant up produces. Very well done sir!

Back
Top Bottom