New bud and vape

AlexTheStoner

hey whats up 420 Magazine, i picked up this bud yesterday and the vaporgenie a couple weeks ago, the weed is amazing, very fruity and sweet smelling but tastes a little piney but gives a very pleasant high, my guy said it was some sort of Kush, probably some of the dankest ive had in a while.

Anyways, here are some pics:
bud111.JPG

bud33.JPG

bud221.JPG

bud44.JPG

bud55.JPG

-not a very good photographer so the pictures aren't amazing but i hope you enjoyed them :peace:

thanks for the advice, it did seem like i was putting too much weed in the bowl before because i would have to restir it after every hit to get the vapor, and i like the style of those new ones too, didnt even recognize that it was a vaporgenie in the headshop until i took a closer look

good looking bud man and I've never smoked out of a vapor-genie whats it like compared to smoking out of a regular bowl?? I might look into getting one of these :allgood:

good looking bud man and I've never smoked out of a vapor-genie whats it like compared to smoking out of a regular bowl?? I might look into getting one of these :allgood:
oh man vaporgenies are pretty different compared to smoking out of a regular bowl, ive never had more pure tasting hits than with the vaporgenie, smoking bowls produces lots of smelly smoke where the vaporgenie produces an almost scentless blue vapor that dissipates almost instantly. it also seems like i am using up less bud while using it too because i usually tear through my stash when smoking bowls, joints, ect. thier great little vaporizers man, i highly reccomend to anyone who is interested in getting into vaping :peace:

o0o maybe ill get one of those!!

Back
Top Bottom