Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Canna Coco
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? LED, one 320W and 2 195W
Is it Air Cooled? Fan vented
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 70F
RH of Room/Cabinet? 50%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.8
Any Pests? Fungus Gnat problem
How Often are you Watering? Daily (run to waste)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Canna nutrients
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x4

So I just started in flowering about 2 weeks ago. I've had a small fungus gnat problem before during veg but I took care of it with azamax. No flies in traps. Today I saw that some of the flowering buds are starting to brown a bit. Does this mean the end of my plants? Is it time to get rid of them and start over? Canna coco is absolute garbage and came with fungus gnats, I would not recommend unless you plan on frying the hell out of it before using it to kill any shitty little creatures in it.

Attachments

• 20190416_133307.jpg
    20190416_133307.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 473
  • 20190416_133345.jpg
    20190416_133345.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 307
Judging by the look of your fan leaves,your plant is perfectly healthy-I see that little bit of brown,
but it's not something I'd worry about.
What's the temp in the room?

Judging by the look of your fan leaves,your plant is perfectly healthy-I see that little bit of brown,
but it's not something I'd worry about.
What's the temp in the room?

Around 70F. Buddy I hope you're right because equipment aside this grow has already cost me over $200 in nutes. I really don't want to have to toss the plants.

If you see brown on the buds when they get fat,that's when you worry...
I think that little bit of brown will green up in a few days-
I've had a few plants that did something similar,except the new growth was purple(ish) for a little while
then green like it should be in no time.
I think you're good to go.

What Strain is it? Blueberry, GG#4
How Many Plants? 4
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 2 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Canna Coco
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? LED, one 320W and 2 195W
Is it Air Cooled? Fan vented
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 70F
RH of Room/Cabinet? 50%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.8
Any Pests? Fungus Gnat problem
How Often are you Watering? Daily (run to waste)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Canna nutrients
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x4

So I just started in flowering about 2 weeks ago. I've had a small fungus gnat problem before during veg but I took care of it with azamax. No flies in traps. Today I saw that some of the flowering buds are starting to brown a bit. Does this mean the end of my plants? Is it time to get rid of them and start over? Canna coco is absolute garbage and came with fungus gnats, I would not recommend unless you plan on frying the hell out of it before using it to kill any shitty little creatures in it.
Hmmm...I think your fine for right now. I get why you might be a little concerned, but I think that may just be part of the phenotypic expression. Wait it out until mid flower and go from there.

Worst-case scenario: they die.
I digress...You're indoors. You have plenty of options.

Just kinda fyi, no disrespect at all, really, I've managed to spend about $55 so far on a 3 part nutrient that ill replenish once during flower. Im outdoors, in soil, 14 plants. The biolive, aloe vera, and DE last me all season, and they were purchased last season at late veg. I've always envied indoor growers because you guys can produce such perfection and beautiful weed, but even after much research, having 2 brothers do indoor for a few years medium scale, and having been around it since I was a kid, I still dont believe so much money needs to be spent to build a healthy plant. Thats just my humble opinion, though.

Hmmm...I think your fine for right now. I get why you might be a little concerned, but I think that may just be part of the phenotypic expression. Wait it out until mid flower and go from there.

Worst-case scenario: they die.
I digress...You're indoors. You have plenty of options.

Just kinda fyi, no disrespect at all, really, I've managed to spend about $55 so far on a 3 part nutrient that ill replenish once during flower. Im outdoors, in soil, 14 plants. The biolive, aloe vera, and DE last me all season, and they were purchased last season at late veg. I've always envied indoor growers because you guys can produce such perfection and beautiful weed, but even after much research, having 2 brothers do indoor for a few years medium scale, and having been around it since I was a kid, I still dont believe so much money needs to be spent to build a healthy plant. Thats just my humble opinion, though.

Wow that's the most disrespectful thing anyone has ever said to me.

Lol just kidding, and yeah I know man the whole endeavour has been a little ridiculous. I just went with Canna all the way cause it's my first time growing indoors and with coco. It has benefits but the cost is a little too much. It pisses me off when a product that is supposed to be top of the line comes with fungus gnats and bullshit. Anyway, I hope you're right about this just being a pheno thing. My temp goes down at night so maybe it's just purpling up a bit.

Wow that's the most disrespectful thing anyone has ever said to me.

Lol just kidding, and yeah I know man the whole endeavour has been a little ridiculous. I just went with Canna all the way cause it's my first time growing indoors and with coco. It has benefits but the cost is a little too much. It pisses me off when a product that is supposed to be top of the line comes with fungus gnats and bullshit. Anyway, I hope you're right about this just being a pheno thing. My temp goes down at night so maybe it's just purpling up a bit.
Had me there lol

Back
Top Bottom