New but not new

MileHighClub

Hey everyone just wanted to reintroduce myself I use to have an account on here but sadly had to delete it. Under that account I got to grows done first one soil with some bag seed and cfl's, and the second dwc with 400w mh and 400w Hps with blue mystic from nirvana. I am now getting ready for a nice grow set up and have orderd seeds and a grow tent I should be fully ready to start in august. My next grow will be ice, blue dream, and master kush so I'm gettin ready. I'm in the process of moving so that's y the long wait so until then researching. If you know anybody that grew these strains dwc let me know. I'm damn glad to be back

hiya and welcome back
i have never grown any of those strains but i have seen some and heard lots of good things about the ice
also master kush always gets high marks in journals and around the way
blue dream hmm at least it sounds cool i bet its good as well
as for your setup i think it has great potential just need to get started =))
looking forward to seeing your new works
take care and good luck

Welcome back MileHighClub!

Glad to have you rejoin the ranks!

Cheers, welcome back and I look forward to checking out your journal! :)

Just wanted to let yall know I started my grow journal today and looks like it's gonna be a good one I don't know how to share the link tho
In the Quick Reply Toolbar above the text box, there's a button with picture that looks like the Earth with an infinity symbol. Click that, and simply paste the url of your new thread. Voila!

:high-five: :green_heart: :thumb: :goodluck:

Cheers, welcome back and I look forward to checking out your journal! :) In the Quick Reply Toolbar above the text box, there's a button with picture that looks like the Earth with an infinity symbol. Click that, and simply paste the url of your new thread. Voila! :high-five: :green_heart: :thumb: :goodluck:
Hey appreciate it journal is up and running and has a video post I'll be doing with the journal

Back
Top Bottom