New Cab Build HPS/LED

punkxdontdie

Strains

- ivory haze mother plant
- sour kush mother plant (sex unknown)
- blackberry og ( still a seed)
- sour og kush (still a seed)
- 10 random kush seeds ( still seeds)

Im currently running 150watts of hps along with 150watts of led on the flower side and have a 125watt 6500k floro on the veg side.

Shortly i will be downsizing with the hope of still having the same productional value in the end. I have a good deal of electrical experiance and will be building something closer to a bloombox.

Once the sex of the sour kush is determind i will start another seed for a mother and all the randoms will be ran 12/12 from seed for a few extra suprises along the way.

As for the hydro system i will be using it will be determined when it gets to be time to build my nee cab. More than likely one of these three either a drip system, dwc system or a ebb and flo tray. I like all three ways i just need the one that will fit and produce the best...

Ivory haze

20140516_152718.jpg

sour kush

20140516_152722.jpg

Heres a group shot of my girls
20140608_201632.jpg

Here is my ivory haze just started flower a few days ago
20140608_201640.jpg

My three master kush they went threw hell but still look very promising
20140608_201650.jpg

And my big female sour kush plant im really looking forward to this girl cause its a new strain for me
20140608_201645.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom