420 Magazine Background

New Cabinet Complete (Pics)

Baremeat

It took a while, but I finally finished this project. The size is 2ft deep X 3ft wide X 5ft tall. The top 12" is being used as a utility room.

I built a cool tube using the information I found on this site and made a Mail Box reflector to go with it. Can't remember where I found the info for that.

The light is from a warehouse that I was able to purchase for 50 bucks. Converted it and made the home made ballast housed in an ammo can. Pretty cool. It is a 400 watt HPS.

The blower is a Stanley Blower that I found at Walmart for about 40 bucks. Converted it to be used with the cool tube.

Over all I have about 175 bucks for the build. I had a few things around the barn that I didn't need to buy.

The best part is that I was able to build it using skills that I self taught myself over the years. It was alot of fun.

This will be my first grow since 1980. Even then I didn't have the information or this type of set up. I am hoping for good things to happen. Without a doubt, this site is the best when it comes to information on growing and DIY projects. :adore:

Going to start a 12/12 grow with bag seed. If it turns out well, then I will get some better seed.:bong:

Baremeat

I'm in awe.... ace ingenuity.
That is the coolest ballast of all time.

Thanks for stopping by Kalas. I was looking for a project box at Radio Shack that would do the job. Funny thing is, while I was planning to go to Radio Shack to see what they had, I tripped over the ammo box. As you can guess, I never made it to Radio Shack. Sometimes shit just happens for a reason.

Last edited:

old_skool

Great job :31:

+Rep for the excellent job on the DIY

Herb Fellow

Excellent work. I'll be following your grow.

evanescence

Looks great! Good luck with your crop!

bigfanofpj

Great looking room there. Nice work!

Got Humboldt?

Thats a beautiful thing! Nice DIY. I'm impressed and inspired. If i didn't already have a grow room of substantial size i'd be trying to get the specs from you! nice work.

capedcrusader

Hey, love the cabinet! I like what you did with that stanley too, I have that same fan and I think I might have to convert it the way you have.
Love the set up can't wait to see what comes out of it!

Top Bottom