New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

YOUR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS! I FOUND ANOTHER ONE JUST LIKE THE OTHER ONE... UNDER THE SAME TREE!!!
IMG_20130706_072307.jpg
IMG_20130706_072324.jpg
IMG_20130706_072332.jpg
IMG_20130706_073040.jpg
JULY 6 2013 - DAY 1

:party::party:

Although my first thought is Dont let the dude whos planting them see you take it! :rofl:
That lady is gonna be very trainable sir. Both of them look like they have nice healthy grow sir. :goodjob:

I honestly believe someone was just rolling and tossed their seeds. No one would attempt to grow bud on a city street. But then again this is nyc. Anything is possible. I WANT to do this one a little more professional... Should i LST now? Does anyone know where to find step by step video instructions on building grow boxes?

My 4th was OK. Had to work but got time and a half so its all good. No video's yet, but here are a couple links to keep ya busy. :)
DIY 420
GROW BOX PICTORIAL
CHOOSING A GROW SETUP

Ill continue my search this afternoon for ya. Good weed sir. :)

Id be happy to chime in. Take a look at this basic setup:

037105.jpg

03898.jpg

04186.jpg

03994.jpg

05935.jpg

:)

I bought everything there for under $100 bucks. Kinda bits a pieces but it works for me. The basic requirments of a Ghetto box are: Lights. Air circulation. Reflection. Exhaust.
Are you thinking of building a box?

That will probably be more efficient than mine and I spent a hundred more!

IMG_20130706_060457.jpg
JULY 6 2013 - DAY 15

hey man nice thread starting I have some advice for you if you would like it ill tell you and u can take what you want from it I would get some vermiculite and or perlite and mix some more soil for ur first plant it looks like u still got room y didn't u fill it all the way up and just scrap the stem lighty so that roots will be created other then looking oh and giving nute helps when u poor your nute then add half nute to half water u know ok hope this helps rep if u used my info! <(GETURGROWON)>

Describe the meaning of "scrap the stem"

I havent read that anywhere else.

Woo that sounds nerve wrecking. Ild probably KILL her with my heavy handed self but ill keep that one on file for future reference. Thanxx geturgrowon & spimpin. I found a few good box building videos on youtube.

hey man nice thread starting i have some advice for you if you would like it ill tell you and u can take what you want from it i would get some vermiculite and or perlite and mix some more soil for ur first plant it looks like u still got room y didn't u fill it all the way up and just scrap the stem lighty so that roots will be created other then looking oh and giving nute helps when u poor your nute then add half nute to half water u know ok hope this helps rep if u used my info! <(geturgrowon)>
always want advice and/or criticism

Describe the meaning of "scrap the stem"
what I was meaning was before you cover ur soil mix up to the top of the pot I was saying to scrap lately, like what Spimp said barely taking off the bark off. and with it being an older plant u wouldn't kill it. you just want to expose some of the layer under the bark how this helps experiment with it as u plz

Scrape the stem lightly. Like take your fingernail and barely scratch off some of the "bark". Im pretty sure thats what he means...

thanks for helping me out :) have you ever used this style ? Spimp

Woo that sounds nerve wrecking. Ild probably KILL her with my heavy handed self but ill keep that one on file for future reference. Thanxx geturgrowon & spimpin. I found a few good box building videos on youtube.

aha it can be when your doing it to clones but even that you can cut another u know lol
and I could always use some new ideas on box building post them if u can ~!
always want advice and/or criticism

not a problem were all here to learn right ! CHEERS :joint:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vyv-3Obo1Q FOUND THIS ONE DETAILED AND SIMPLE & FIGURED I COULD USE THE SECOND SHELF FOR THE DARK CYCLE BY JUST FASTENING A DOOR HANDLE TO THE CENTER OF IT. THEN PUTTING IT INSIDE THE BOX FROM THE FRONT AND PULLING IT FORWARD TILL ITS SNUG. THEN USE BLACK STYROFOAM ONE SIDED STICK TAPE TO BLOCK OUT ANY LIGHT LEAKAGE. IT'LL PROBABLY MAKE MORE SINCE WHEN I BUILD IT THIS WEEK

Back
Top Bottom