New City Grower 1.0

IMG_20130630_202922.jpg
JUNE 30 2013 DAY 9 / YOU CAN GET UPDATED TO THE START OF THIS FORUM VIA 'FIRST TIMER' UNDER THE 'INTRODUCE YOURSELF' FORUMS

re: New City Grower

subscribed. you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for other members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature , go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from your first page and paste it into the open window.

Re: New City Grower

Still reading... Reading... Reading need a few definitions: Lst, fiming, mg, topping, molasses----- spimp is the proof in the pudding; knowledge equals success. Had to read "1st grow" from line 1! PLUS MAYBE A LITTLE MORE DETAIL ON YOUR GHETTO GROW BOX

Id be happy to chime in. Take a look at this basic setup:

037105.jpg

03898.jpg

04186.jpg

03994.jpg

05935.jpg

:)

I bought everything there for under $100 bucks. Kinda bits a pieces but it works for me. The basic requirments of a Ghetto box are: Lights. Air circulation. Reflection. Exhaust.
Are you thinking of building a box?

Still reading... Reading... Reading need a few definitions: Lst, fiming, mg, topping, molasses----- spimp is the proof in the pudding; knowledge equals success. Had to read "1st grow" from line 1! PLUS MAYBE A LITTLE MORE DETAIL ON YOUR GHETTO GROW BOX

LST-- Low stress trainging. Bending her and letting her grow back to the lights. Very good at keeping them small if you have height restrictions.
Fimming-- a technique similar to Topping where you trim the tops. But FIMMING induces more "tops" if done correctly. These are strickly to get more buds rather than one large one in the center.
MG-- Miracle grow. VEEERRRYYY unrelieable. There are nutrients SPECIFICALLY designed for weed available in every major city. MG is for gardens, not MaryJane.
Molasses-- Unsulphered molasess is an easy food source for buds. It also conditions the soil meaning it feed the soil, the soil feeds the plant. Its a bud booster, and only 3$. :)

How can i not be thinking about it after your results! With that said, first things first. Congratulations and much respect to kingjohnc!

IS MIRACLE GROW THE SAME THING AS MIRACLE GRO? THATS THE NUTES I PURCHASED AND DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD :yummy: GARDEN & SUPPLIES STORE IN NYC? I HATE SHOPPING ONLINE.

Thanxx

IS MIRACLE GROW THE SAME THING AS MIRACLE GRO? THATS THE NUTES I PURCHASED AND DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD :yummy: GARDEN & SUPPLIES STORE IN NYC? I HATE SHOPPING ONLINE.

sunflowersupplies.com who i have ordered from and had good relations with is on long island, you could call them.

https://www.sunflowersupplies.com

How can i not be thinking about it after your results! With that said, first things first. Congratulations and much respect to kingjohnc!

thank you kindly

KINGJOHNC, I LIVE, WORK & PLAY IN THE CITY, RARELY LEAVE; NOT EVEN TO BRKLYN. I HAVE FOUND A FEW PLACES IN THE VILLAGE ONLINE THAT APPEAR TO BE :yummy: FRIENDLY. WILL MAKE A DAY OF IT SATURDAY WITH MY DAUGHTER. HAVENT BEEN TO THE VILLE IN A WHILE. BUT I DO BELIEVE WHEN I GO TO THE BEACH THIS MONTH ILL CHECK OUT SUNFLOWERSUPPLIES. WISHING ALL OF :420: A HAPPY BUT SAFE 4TH OF JULY! DONT SMOKE TOO MUCH

No i haven't. I was thinking of letting her grow as tall as possible but thats just probably me on some amazement b.s.. Whats your opinion? I'll do whats best for her.

Back
Top Bottom