420 Magazine Background

New City Grower 2.0

B A R

Member of the Month: March 2014
I'd like to welcome everyone to the new and improved version of New City Grower;

New City Grower 2.0

We'll be starting where we left off in the original version but with upgrades in the blooming department, a new selection of strains, new nutrients, separate grow tents for vegging and flowering, better medium, a grow coach, and an over all better understanding of what I'm doing since I started the last journal.​

For those of you who may not know my 420 history it's a story in itself. Unlike so many newbies who decide to start growing and purchase the necessities to begin I on the other hand found a seedling growing outside on it's own, dug her up and brought her inside.​
At the time I knew nothing about growing any type of plant life and had never seen a cannabis plant other than in pictures for that matter. After looking online trying to figure what to do with my rescued plant I found 420 magazine. The rest was history.

That first plant is still my pride & joy and just about ready to be harvested for the second time.
You all know her as LAVERNE

So hold on tight as we crank it up a little. Let's get this thing started.​

Dusty Kiefers

Dustys in buddy first row too! Beatifull story. I started groing in my younger years as a teenager had kids guit then as Im in my thirtys my dad tells me he has cancer so I started agin. My father didnt tell me till he was terminal and he died right before the first harvest. I was gonna quit again but I felt as my father wanted me to do this so I march on helping other pepole with dissease live a life with quality and try to send a message to everyone else that this plant does more good than harm

stealthgrow

B A R

First off, I'd like to thank all the early birds who've already tuned in.

Here we go.

I have a new grow tent for flowering which is the same model as the one I've been using.
4 X 2 in diameter, 5 ft tall

In the new tent we'll be running a Top Led 96x3w reflector donated to me by two of the most gracious members here on :420: with two CFLs to see better & take pictures.

We also have a variety of new beans that I plan on popping at least two a month in an attempt to get a never ending harvest going

The HAPPY FROG soil combined with the SCIENTIFIC SOILS soil mix and VERMICULITE has QUEEN THAI happy so I'll be using that medium mix for awhile.

What's a QUEEN THAI? We'll get to that.

We have some new nute samples & whatnot that I'm not quit sure on how to use yet. They were also donated.

I had an accident while putting the tent together. I knocked over the cup that had the SLEESTACK X SKUNK # 1 Day 5 seedling in it and went ahead to transplant immediately. I didn't get a chance to photograph her before the transplant so I used a picture from last week. To germinate all my seedlings I use my old lady's mother's soil mix she uses to grow tomatoes in. I'm at 100% with it and have dubbed it MOMMY'S SPECIAL TOMATO SOIL.

Also one of the FLOWER POWER beans tap-rooted today. It took less than 30 hrs. She's in a cup now.

Now this is QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand) Day 31 She's in a mix of HAPPY FROG, SCIENTIFIC SOILS, & VERMICULITE. Nute free as to date.

And here's the complete Veg tent.

Here's the Bloom tent.

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 149 / Day 71 under 12/12

The top portion of her has already been harvested. I'll be chopping the rest of this plant soon.She's planted in NYC compost and VERMICULITE.

KUMIKO IV
(Honey Haze) Day 79 / Day 51 under 12/12

This little conflicted doll is my mercy grow. She has bad genetics and was a true mutant from day one. As long as she continues to grow I'll continue to care for her. She's planted in NYC compost, SCIENTIFIC SOILS, and VERMICULITE

And finally her she is...

LAVERNE (Re-Veg) Day 138 / Day 71 under 12/12

She's planted in NYC compost and VERMICULITE.

Now we're up-to-date and New City Grower 2.0 is officially up & running.

b.real

sweet, I'm in. where'd you get that led from!

really weird I was literally just replying to potzilla's journal about those 3 exact nutrients and I was saying be careful cause they're strong concentrates.

I think kumiko iv is gonna show you some true love, you just wait.

Cronichemphog

Member of the Month: Feb 2014 - Plant of the Month: June 2015
shit at least im still on page one Happy Munchday BAR im here :thumb:

B A R

Princess DIY, Dusty, Stealth, PJ, Two Jays, Jimmy, Brit, Lester, B, Cronic, Judge John, & LB glad to see you could make it.

Cramazon

Product Details
SE 2 20x Loupe on Glasses Frame, 1 LED on Loupe, Blk Color by SE

$4.47 new

Product Features
20x Magnification Hand Free Double Illuminated Loupe on Eye Glass Frame

These are the latest new design in high fashion eyewear; Suavay Rico's

I also use them to take my close-ups with my cell phone.

Cannafan

Member of the Month: Jan 2014, May 2016, Feb 2017
Great Pics Reg. You're going to be a busy busy dude! Nice selection of seeds too. I am excited for you, and what a great donation by your wonderful :420: friends!

About the other thread, I think you should keep it open for the Reps Are Right episodes.
Just my two cents. ;-)

B A R

Dustys in buddy first row too! Beatifull story. I started groing in my younger years as a teenager had kids guit then as Im in my thirtys my dad tells me he has cancer so I started agin. My father didnt tell me till he was terminal and he died right before the first harvest. I was gonna quit again but I felt as my father wanted me to do this so I march on helping other pepole with dissease live a life with quality and try to send a message to everyone else that this plant does more good than harm
:Namaste:

A tribute to you Dusty.

Top Bottom