New City Grower 2.0

Thanxx Jaga & how are you feeling?

Well touch wood we are both feeling a lot better,,,I dont have the pain of having my gallbladder shouting that if I dont shape up it will get out an walk:circle-of-love:No really it feels great to have my health,,,an it means that my girls will get a lot more attention:thanks:
God Bless you Reg :peace:

everything looks good in here. glad to see you got the nutrient situation under control again. good luck with the sprouts :)

:thanks: all...

And Tamir, if you want to make some Willow Water Here's where to get your weeping willow branches.

This morning before I showered QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand) had first dibs in the bathroom. I gave her a double flush and left her sitting out on the fire escape to drain without her drain pan in the sun today. When I got home I placed her back in the Bloom tent & hit her with a dose of my Homemade Cal/Mag Formula plus a full dose of Fox Farm Grow Big.

I also have a new bean planted.

KERALA X SKUNK (Regular)

The leaf in the seed dish is a Weeping Willow leaf. Just a small experiment. It was tap-rooted in willow water.

IMG_2014050723.jpg

IMG_20140044.jpg

Re: for all the times that you have "had my back here in 420"

The circle of love continues... :circle-of-love:

Good morning weed BAR Hope your day is a good one.

Hello Mr Broke Ass! :)

Well it's taken me a few days but I've now read every page of all your journals. Man, what a journey you have had! Lol. Your story of you finding and growing Laverne and Shirley is just epic. In your own words your growing knowledge on a scale of 1 to 10 was a -5. Hahahaha. I'm right there with you on that! I've learned a ton through your experiences and I thank you for making the grow journals for others to follow and learn with you.

Man, you've learned so much in such a short period of time and really seem to be enjoying it. That's awesome! All the Reps Are Right game shows are a great idea. Then getting Member of the Month and all the toys! Wow, what a whirlwind. Belated congrats on that.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by to introduce myself and say hi. I'll be following your grows.

Thanxx Fatty and welcome aboard. If you're in the same boat I sailed in on you've definitely landed on Plymouth Rock. 420 is such an extraordinary site with even better members and you'll find we keep a family type atmosphere here. I'm thrilled you've enjoyed my journals but there's over 100 more just as informative as mines by other members. Each one has it's own dynamics shadowing under the personality of it's host. We have the no-nonsense-strictly grow business journals, the lightly humorous journals, the all out full fledged comedic journals, and the laid back peace & love hippie type journals, which all have there own way of weaving their journey through it's grow.

You're right in the fact that I try to make my journals easy to follow so others can learn from my accomplishments & more importantly, my mistakes and failures.

You'll be up in running before you know it if you stick around with the help of all of us here as I did from the likes of COKE420, SPIMP, & RICORICO just to name a few.

Morning Bill & Cronic.

You'll be up in running before you know it if you stick around with the help of all of us here as I did from the likes of COKE420, SPIMP, & RICORICO just to name a few.

Speaking of Spimp, whatever happened to him? I haven't seen him about for quite a few months.

No idea.

Thanxx Fatty and welcome aboard. If you're in the same boat I sailed in on you've definitely landed on Plymouth Rock. 420 is such an extraordinary site with even better members and you'll find we keep a family type atmosphere here. I'm thrilled you've enjoyed my journals but there's over 100 more just as informative as mines by other members. Each one has it's own dynamics shadowing under the personality of it's host. We have the no-nonsense-strictly grow business journals, the lightly humorous journals, the all out full fledged comedic journals, and the laid back peace & love hippie type journals, which all have there own way of weaving their journey through it's grow.

You're right in the fact that I try to make my journals easy to follow so others can learn from my accomplishments & more importantly, my mistakes and failures.

Morning Bill & Cronic.

Well said my good man! :bravo:

Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom