New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Gratz Brotha :thumb:

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Thanxx everyone.

What's next?

There's one more plant left in this journal before I give my final review on the SPIDER 9 COB LED.

CRITICAL SENSI STAR
(Feminized) Day 96 / Day 41 under 12/12

IMG_00009041.jpg

IMG_00009048.jpg

IMG_00009051.jpg

that's some Sweet looking plants in those little 2 liter bottles :thumb:

Awesome stuff, BAR. I better thank you again for putting me onto the 2L SIPS. I'm going to follow Antics advice and go coco in my 6x soon..
Check how much BioDiesel Mass loves it..
IMAG11935.jpg
IMAG11924.jpg
IMAG11894.jpg

It's hard to see in the photo but there are roots filling the res..
I love it. :thumb:

-J.

:bravo:Jesstar

those are some big buds. theres got to be over an ounce on that plant.

What freaks me out B is how buds seem to be sprouting out of the buds. Never had a plant explode like this.

IMG_00009048.jpg

IMG_00009149.jpg

you know what im going to say.. let er grow :smokin:

Without a doubt!!!

I have something similar going on with my Bomb. She surprised me by starting new growth after two enzyme teas.

Amazing, isn't it Sue? The only thing she's been feed on the norm is Cal/Mag. She did receive a few doses of FF Grow Big when she was suffering from a nitrogen deficiency, a one time top-dressing of Bone Meal, and a one time top-dressing of Azomite but other than that nothing special. I'm sure everyone already knows my review on the SPIDER 9 COB LED is going to be more than positive unless it blows up before this last chop. :laughtwo:

EDIT: She did receive a dose of Epsom Salt that she didn't care much for.

Great Looking Brotha BAR that's how buds get big some get bigger than others might be strain dependent
id never had a sativa do that

no that's not foxtailing you can tell foxtailing

Back
Top Bottom