New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Reg, I started a new thread you should check out. The top link in my signature line. Stop in sometime. You don't have to leave a mark, just read.

I know you're living large. That thought makes me smile all over. :hug: :love:

yo whats up Brotha :thumb:
420 is what's up, starting a new journal.

Come on BAR, after all your advice I managed to get buds like these:

image16849.jpeg

I could never have done it without you. I may enter it into the notm, it's not going to win but the entry will be dedicated to you as a BIG thank you. I hope you are well :thumb:
I'm just paying it forward Kriaze.

I heard from Broke Ass this morning...:yahoo: and he asked me to let everyone know that he will be around a soon as things slow down for him a bit... Apparently his assistant is doing most of the growing now and he is just doing the smoking... He said she is a better grower too...:biglaugh::biglaugh: It was nice to hear from him and know that they are all alright.... Today is going to be a good day...:;):....:circle-of-love:
I'm glad we made your day Fifi.

Thanks Dennise,, that's great but ask the fool if he has broke fingers........................................ JK NOT Keepem Green
LOL

Yeah...... I'm missin' you too buckaroo. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Reg, I started a new thread you should check out. The top link in my signature line. Stop in sometime. You don't have to leave a mark, just read.

I know you're living large. That thought makes me smile all over. :hug: :love:
Just busy not large. It's great to be missed.

Backatcha Brit...

Hey BAR glad to hear you are coming back. Everytime you try to leave the green gods will pull you back in. Merry Xmas to you and your's and yes we still got to get together.

Back
Top Bottom