New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Yay Reg is back :yahoo:

I've got no suggestions on how to deal with your dilemma but if the loan from the bank is cheaper then I'd say it's a no brainer. No point giving the man more of your hard earned cash if you don't have to.

I'm curious on how the 7 x blueblood turned out? You know how have a soft spot for your multi plant pots.

Reg :high-five: Mr Am4zin

Without question, do whatever it takes to own it BAR. I'd get my own mortgage from a local and reputable lender. Just ask a Real Estate friend who they would use.

Also, you should confirm with an accountant or tax guy BUT - Your mortgage payments are tax deductible at the Fed level, where your rent is not. At the end of the year, the tax savings should easily pay for the entirety of your electric bill. :) Grow that lettuce man. :high-five:

Shoot! I'd love to have one of those for my Heinekens.

20 years ago we visited Amsterdam and sat at a small pub underneath our hotel one night. I drank so much Heineken I still can't look at one even today. (Sure had lots of fun that night though):laugh:
Moderation has never been one of my strong points.

Hello Reg. :hug: What a delight to find you here. :laughtwo:

First off, my best friend is a tax accountant. Buy, and use those tax deductions you can't use as a renter. My friend's been renting for the past three years, in between houses, and when she told me how much she was losing out on the tax deductions I nearly fell over.

Good luck with that home ownership.

How wonderful that your self-imposed 3yr skills test turned out to be so heavy with resin wonder that she's falling onto the floor. Sue:high-five:B A R

What does this surprise none of us?

Alright, back to my studying and you get back to your life. Good to see you again. :love:

Oh yeah, I'm finally going to try your germination technique. Next seed, I'll give it a go. The Rockwool cubes finally came in. It only took you a year to get me to act on that. :laughtwo:

They're sprouting on both sides of the tree.

IMG_20160425_134325.jpg

IMG_20160425_134335.jpg

The Magic Tree! :yahoo:

Just one more obscure NYC landmark, eh? :laugh: I wonder what strains it's offering this year ... :hmmmm:

I am so glad to find you still here Reg (or just getting back)! :high-five:

How nice of the city to put a cage around your girls to protect them! :rofl::rofl::rofl:LMAO!

Congratulations on home ownership! :bravo:They are right, it's a large tax right off!:woohoo:
:green_heart::circle-of-love:

First off...welcome back!...I'm curious tho' about your building issue...are they going to put in separate meter's for every unit?...how has the current utilities included set up worked?...individual power usage compared to other comparable units would raise red flags, whether you paid for it or not...no!?...oh!...a pair of side cutters will still give Ya' access to to the rescue street girlz!...lolool...cheerz...h00k...

High BAR! Great to see you here, and a big congratulations on the work with the apartment. Excellent news :)

Unfortunately I cannot help you regarding the utility issue but if your mortgage is tax refundable then hopefully it would offset the cost as stated previously.
Did I mention how good it was to see you back?

Lovely to see the girls are doing well too and it would be a real shame if you couldn't continue growing and helping out noobs such as myself. I finally got a harvest off the LSD, she managed to give me a good couple of oz in the end, and the nugs were pretty sizeable in comparison to what I usually manage. Maybe I'll torture more girls if it helps the bud structure like it seemed to :)

All the best mate and I really hope you keep growing, it's that God damned money causing problems for the people again. We should replace it with a more viable currency of use, like hemp or marijuana ;)

Hey BAR. What's up buddy? I went to a cannabis convention in Boston. Not far from Fenway. Yea I know but we got to go where the knowledge is. Any way I was given a sample of Growology and remembered you and Lady D. have been using it. Any tips, should I add any other nuits. It was time to change nuits as the big M is buys out all the mom and pops nuit businesses.

Morning Reg. I just noticed you lurking so I thought I'd slip in a quick hug. :love: :hug: :love:

II
I'm so stoked for you Broke Ass... It's good to see ya....:circle-of-love:
:circle-of-love:

I'm curious on how the 7 x blueblood turned out? You know how have a soft spot for your multi plant pots.

Reg :high-five: Mr Am4zin
The 7X Liberty Haze yielded a little under 2 zips Mr. Amazing. If we would've let them veg longer I think it could have been at least double that.

20 years ago we visited Amsterdam and sat at a small pub underneath our hotel one night. I drank so much Heineken I still can't look at one even today. (Sure had lots of fun that night though):laugh:
Moderation has never been one of my strong points.
Haha, I feel the same way about over-proof Rum Beaver. Because of one weekend nearly 15yrs ago just the smell of Rum makes my stomach quiver.

Hello Reg. :hug: What a delight to find you here. :laughtwo:

First off, my best friend is a tax accountant. Buy, and use those tax deductions you can't use as a renter. My friend's been renting for the past three years, in between houses, and when she told me how much she was losing out on the tax deductions I nearly fell over.
Thanxx Sue. I've done a little research and you all are right; At the end of the day it's still going to come out cheaper.

Oh yeah, I'm finally going to try your germination technique. Next seed, I'll give it a go. The Rockwool cubes finally came in. It only took you a year to get me to act on that. :laughtwo:
Don't feel bad, it takes me forever to get with a new concept too when I'm comfortable with the one I'm using. But trust me, your germination rate will sky rocket. The only ones that won't sprout will be duds.

The Magic Tree! :yahoo:

Just one more obscure NYC landmark, eh? :laugh:
I know, right Gray! Like clockwork every Spring.
I wonder what strains it's offering this year ... :hmmmm:
Me too...

I am so glad to find you still here Reg (or just getting back)! :high-five:

How nice of the city to put a cage around your girls to protect them! :rofl::rofl::rofl:LMAO!

Congratulations on home ownership! :bravo:They are right, it's a large tax right off!:woohoo:
:green_heart::circle-of-love:
Thanxx Pinky.

First off...welcome back!...I'm curious tho' about your building issue...are they going to put in separate meter's for every unit?...how has the current utilities included set up worked?...individual power usage compared to other comparable units would raise red flags, whether you paid for it or not...no!?...oh!...a pair of side cutters will still give Ya' access to to the rescue street girlz!...lolool...cheerz...h00k...
I wondering that too. I have the same issue. We don't get charged utilities now either. I would love to stop paying rent though. Just can't give up my rent control.
This building is rent stabilized as well Mr. Blue and will continue to be. Every apt isn't going to be sold but the renters will be paying us, the co-op instead of a landlord.
Hook, as far as the meter thing I hadn't thought about that. Good point.

Oh, and I've been asked if I'd like to be nominated for a seat on the board. Strange days indeed!
High BAR! Great to see you here, and a big congratulations on the work with the apartment. Excellent news :)

Unfortunately I cannot help you regarding the utility issue but if your mortgage is tax refundable then hopefully it would offset the cost as stated previously.
Did I mention how good it was to see you back?

Lovely to see the girls are doing well too and it would be a real shame if you couldn't continue growing and helping out noobs such as myself. I finally got a harvest off the LSD, she managed to give me a good couple of oz in the end, and the nugs were pretty sizeable in comparison to what I usually manage. Maybe I'll torture more girls if it helps the bud structure like it seemed to :)

All the best mate and I really hope you keep growing, it's that God damned money causing problems for the people again. We should replace it with a more viable currency of use, like hemp or marijuana ;)
Kraize, you're a Man of an exceptional breed (you know what I'm talking about). How was the LSD smoke?

High broham. Hope all works out for y'all. G-room looking great.
hugs from the kiefers.
:high-five:

Hey BAR. What's up buddy? I went to a cannabis convention in Boston. Not far from Fenway. Yea I know but we got to go where the knowledge is. Any way I was given a sample of Growology and remembered you and Lady D. have been using it. Any tips, should I add any other nuits. It was time to change nuits as the big M is buys out all the mom and pops nuit businesses.
LB, close to Fenway! Dude, you were behind enemy lines! :laughtwo: But seriously, with the Growology nutes you don't need anything else.

High Jaga...

Huges backatcha Sue...

Excellent clarification on the ' co-op' makes sense to me now.

On a side note, I expect my building''s owners to try to get around the rent control with alleged "capitol" improvements in the near future. Mrs Blue and I are going on 16 years rent control. Still sicka paying the man.

I keep looking for a magic tree in my neighborhood.
Keep on rocking on.

Back
Top Bottom