New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Reg, a quick question:

This isn't the first spectacular smoke report to come out of your garden recently, and I was wondering if you'd noticed an appreciable increase in strain potency that could be attributed to the switch to PeeJay's soil mix?

Before I leave the room this morning I'd be remiss if I failed to acknowledge how very much we miss your more constant presence on our digital streets. We're so pleased you have so much life to live Reg. We've just been spoiled all this time by your companionship, and this bright corner of our neighborhood is still a favorite gathering spot.

You can't get NYC Grower 5.0 up soon enough for us. :love: :hug: :love:

:circle-of-love: Magic Tree!!!! :circle-of-love: all growers need one :laughtwo:

We have two trees outside my building and I keep wondering what would happen if I dropped some bag seed seeds there? :laughtwo:

Thanxx everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed 3.5
Reg, a quick question:

This isn't the first spectacular smoke report to come out of your garden recently, and I was wondering if you'd noticed an appreciable increase in strain potency that could be attributed to the switch to PeeJay's soil mix?
Yes indeed Sue, we'd have to attribute part of our recent quality success to Pj's Organic Soil Mix but I'm sure you know this isn't our first time using it. In NCG 3.0 we had our best run before this one using PJ's OSM.
Right now though I'm running low on the base we use for it; Some of you may have heard about the big explosion under the Metro North line in NYC last week. Our outdoor Garden Center where I purchase the LI Grower's Mix along with a host other things locally was under those L tracks. Thank god no-one died.

:circle-of-love: Magic Tree!!!! :circle-of-love: all growers need one :laughtwo:
Speaking of the Magic Tree DaT:

Here was the first wave of Street Girls this Spring since our Super got tired of cleaning the dog mess from under our Magic Tree...

IMG_20160425_134310.jpg

IMG_20160425_134335.jpg

I wanted to see how tall they would get before they disappeared. After the evening I took this pic they were gone 3 days later...

IMG_20160518_202812.jpg

You can bet your bottom dollar I'll be rescuing the next wave. The teenagers from the block are still rolling their blunts in front of our building. Once the hang out spot I guess always the hang out spot.

:passitleft: High Broke Ass... I hope you don't mind but I really want this light so please hit "like" and "thanks" on the post please... It is to win a new Twilight Led and I really really really want this light and I have no money...:) sooo I hope you don't mind... Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual - Page 721 but everyone pleaseeeee go to the post and hit like for me... The link is also in my signature... I saw where you hit it for me....:thanks:....:circle-of-love:

Just in case you might check in Reg, I wanted to say Happy Father's Day. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom