New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Come on BAR, after all your advice I managed to get buds like these:

image16849.jpeg

I could never have done it without you. I may enter it into the notm, it's not going to win but the entry will be dedicated to you as a BIG thank you. I hope you are well :thumb:

Thanks Dennise but the credit goes to to the members of this great community that helped me along the way, but BAR stuck through my journals through thick and thin and was always there with a guiding hand and emotional support, be it on my journal or in pm, and I would love for him to be able to see what he has nurtured over in my garden as well as his own. He is sorely missed :circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise but the credit goes to to the members of this great community that helped me along the way, but BAR stuck through my journals through thick and thin and was always there with a guiding hand and emotional support, be it on my journal or in pm, and I would love for him to be able to see what he has nurtured over in my garden as well as his own. He is sorely missed :circle-of-love:

Yes he is :love:

I heard from Broke Ass this morning...:yahoo: and he asked me to let everyone know that he will be around a soon as things slow down for him a bit... Apparently his assistant is doing most of the growing now and he is just doing the smoking... He said she is a better grower too...:biglaugh::biglaugh: It was nice to hear from him and know that they are all alright.... Today is going to be a good day...:;):....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise,, that's great but ask the fool if he has broke fingers........................................ JK NOT Keepem Green

Yeah...... I'm missin' you too buckaroo. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Alright, I'll leave my mark as well Reg.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom