New Club Purchase

Thepurplem0nkey

New purchase made yesterday, and the club was STOCKED!

THis is called "Pink". it REEKS of sweet smelling cherry and tastes very lemony. A good sativa. Got me a 1/2 ounce for 180 bucks

Pink2.jpg

On the left, the grey chunk is called SILVER MIST HASH. Its very grey and I havent tried it yet. On the right, the brown chunk, is called Afgooey Hash. its extremely pliable. I put a little sliver on top of the weed, smoked it, and was LIT! ALmost 30 bucks a gram for each of those. 25 for the silver, 28 for the afgooey.

superSilverafgoohash.jpg

Two tinctures I bought. Both Sativa. I ahvent tried them, as they are for my grandfather and not for myself ;-) One is made out of a type of oil, the other is alcohol based.

Sativa_Tinctures.jpg

-PM

looks yummy, how is gramps doing lately, weed helping?

Well, the alcohol tincture was 10 bucks (THe blue bottle, "Cannabis Honey Elixer Sativa"), and Ive had it before. It made my mouth and throat numb, and messed me up pretty good. Its ingredients: Organicaly grown cannabis sativa flowers, brandy, honey.
The brown bottle, "Buzz Bee's Sweet Green Cannabis Concentrate", cost me 17.00. It's made up of organic cannabis, food grade vegetable glycerin, distilled water.
Stoned Offshore, Gramps is doing well, thak you for asking :) Ill write about him in the med pot forum when I'm done here.
Rastoner, I get pretty stoned when I smoke my bud, but yeah, i get FUCKED UP when I smoke the hash. I just smoked some of the grey "super silver hash" and man....its reallll mellow.
For those who don't know, a tincture is a liquid product of THC, or a liquid ingestion system for medicine. Marjijuana crystals dissolve into fatty butter and alcohol. So a tincture is made by distilling potent marijuana in jugs of alcohol. The liquid, when strained, is stored in vials or smaller containers, and then a dropper is used to drop the liquid under the tounge (or into tea, juice, or water if preferred) for an oral ingestion of marijuana. The efects occur rather quickly, and are quite potent.
I see them sell skin topicals, simial to tinctures in the way they are processed id imagine, at the club on occasion. I suspect skin burn patients or people with skin ailments would find the numbing properties usefull. I migt have to get some for summertime since I turn beat red anytime sunlight hits my ghost white skin :p
-PM

i love coming to the pics thread and seeing purple's name under a new thread, cuz i know i'm gonna see some dank ass shit, nice little shopping spree homie.

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Well, the alcohol tincture was 10 bucks (THe blue bottle, "Cannabis Honey Elixer Sativa"), and Ive had it before. It made my mouth and throat numb, and messed me up pretty good. Its ingredients: Organicaly grown cannabis sativa flowers, brandy, honey.
The brown bottle, "Buzz Bee's Sweet Green Cannabis Concentrate", cost me 17.00. It's made up of organic cannabis, food grade vegetable glycerin, distilled water.
Stoned Offshore, Gramps is doing well, thak you for asking :) Ill write about him in the med pot forum when I'm done here.
Rastoner, I get pretty stoned when I smoke my bud, but yeah, i get FUCKED UP when I smoke the hash. I just smoked some of the grey "super silver hash" and man....its reallll mellow.
For those who don't know, a tincture is a liquid product of THC, or a liquid ingestion system for medicine. Marjijuana crystals dissolve into fatty butter and alcohol. So a tincture is made by distilling potent marijuana in jugs of alcohol. The liquid, when strained, is stored in vials or smaller containers, and then a dropper is used to drop the liquid under the tounge (or into tea, juice, or water if preferred) for an oral ingestion of marijuana. The efects occur rather quickly, and are quite potent.
I see them sell skin topicals, simial to tinctures in the way they are processed id imagine, at the club on occasion. I suspect skin burn patients or people with skin ailments would find the numbing properties usefull. I migt have to get some for summertime since I turn beat red anytime sunlight hits my ghost white skin :p
-PM
I thought you were liked indica...

j8, I am an indica man. But this stuff wasn't for me ;-) I did pinch a little, of course. Just the shake and the crumbs of the hash.

And thanks GoldCHico and King. I wish I had a better camera so I could get cloer pics of te bud. Any closer with my POS camera and it turns blurry. Thats one of the reasons I hold my stash under the magnifier.
And King, I'm not sure if you're talking about my hash or the has around your area. Most of the hash I've posted is either black or brown. Humboldt Hash, the cheapest hash I buy at the club, is green, and runs for 10 bucks a gram. As for the grey coloring of the super silver hash, I dont know how thats done or why its that color.
-PM

I think KP thinks that if the Hash is green it isn't as potent as it could be.

The color of hash is determined by the method of making it and the type of bud you use, you can not make a green hash brown or grey, so PM's hash actually is just the way it should be. Also green hash isn't usually any less potent then other colors of hash. The only way to say a Hash wasn't completley made right is if there are chunks of plant materiel in it.

Now let me say great stuff PM, that bud looks beautiful and the hash is quality, I cant say iv'e ever tried tincture, but from the way you described it I imagine it can be easily made with all the right materiels.

Ok I see where your comming from, it doesnt look like theres any plant materiel in PM's hash, while it is true that with some hash the longer you press it the darker it gets, sometimes they choose to keep it a lighter color for a different texture and smoke, or with some types no matter how long you press it, it stays at a bright color. Or some hash when fresh it's green, but soon becomes brown.

Im not to sure on the rest, im still learning all about hash myself through making it at home and reading up on it

Hash, thanks for the explainations of the hash colors. The green 10 dollar a gram hash I get from the cannabis club is pretty potent, but obviousley nothihng spectacular since its the cheapest of the bunch. THere is no plant material in it, its just a solid slice, or chunk, of greenn, hard on the outside hash. I use a serated blade and carve at its edges to form a pile of hash cruumbs (not quite keif), and place that on top of a bowl. It gets me pretty ripped and relaxed.
Of the hash I've bought throughout San Francisco and Hollywood, in the med pot clubs, I've never seen plant material in the hash. BUt that IS certainly a sign of cheap hash, as fine, or higher quality hash, should idealy only be compriosed of the crystals. The plant material itself is useless, its only the psychoactive crystals, which are filtered and refiltered to remove any and all small plant material in GOOD hash, which acts as a damper on the pureness and the potency.
But ultimatley, fine hash will rely mosstly on the quality of bud. A crappy spagetti strainer hash filtration system of Northern Lights will probably knock your socks off, compared to a fine filtered block of schwag hash. That might just give you a hedache.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom