New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale

I soak the seed for 12 hours...put them in a thick layer of paper towels on a dinner plate on top of a heating pad on low ..basically the same as cks only I've done it this way for 30 years..but is definitely the best way..then I plant them with the tail down 1/4 in from the surface. .that's bout it..but I will say doing it other ways sometimes you kill the tap root cause it got too wet and actually drowned the seed and when you put it in soil it never pops up.id skip the plastic bag part..hey seeds diehappens to everyone sometimes..
Looking great old school, just a quick question, did you germinate using the exact CK seeds method they advise people using or did you do ur own thang? Personally i use to the damp paper towel in a sandwich bag without closing it in a shoebox and ive had 100% seed pop rate. But not thrive rate is only 1 therefore Im trying the water cup to paper towel on a plate this germination and I just wanna know if you did that also or u did it your own way?

Cool thanks for the info. Yea im gonna transplant the seeds to a plate when i get home with the paper towels. Just wanted to know. Keep it up! Looks great

Hi there..no the white on the top is lime to raise my soil ph..as for your seedlings ..put them under your led right away..as you can see in my thread my seedlings
Are under my led ..sooner the better..about 30 inches away is good..

sir i do thank you , and iam sure il have more question as we go along . i have 4 little ones right now there just 3 inches up . again thanks

Great choice for a first grow..the WW is fairly easy to grow and gives a great yield..short bushy plant and high potancy.i have 10 now in the last week's of flower so if you have any questions feel free.i have many pics of them in my gallery .
sub'd - first time grower here. started a single ww 4 weeks ago

20160315_002019.jpg
20160315_001931.jpg
20160315_001838.jpg
20160315_001621.jpg
Ok everyone.here are tonite pics..girls are good...the big green crack has 6 nodes now..getting topped soon..tonite I hit them all with a foiler spray of big bloom.ALWAYS ph every time anything goes in or on on the plants.remember it doesn't need to be exact..just keep it in range from 6 to 7....I will just use this till I see them need N.usually when I see some yellowing I hit them with the big grow.as for nitrogen.there is plenty of it in the soil now..big bloom basically has no nitrogen.they don't need any so I don't want to start hitting them with heavy nutes..I don't try to push my plants. .big bloom is pretty safe at a young plants life..we don't want to burn them right..
I'm a big fan of foiler spraying..you will see me doing a lot of it during this grow.you can feed and correct deficancies. And get quick results..
For you new guys..yes you can feed plants through the leaves..they love it.
I get good results..

20160315_204433.jpg
2016-03-15_21_16_04.jpg
2016-03-15_21_15_12.jpg
20160315_204659.jpg
20160315_205316.jpg
Ok..decided to top my two bigger plants tonite..im not a big fan of fiming..for those who don't know the difference..when you top you get 2 even twin branches off that cut basically twins..now there will be 2 main colas.want more colas top again later on..when you FIM which stands for Fuck I missed is when you cut and leave some leaves..doing this you get mutiple grows usually 4 but the plant usually grows un even with farther a part nodes.so I always top..but anyone can miss the cut..that's where those nice long pointy hair scissors do the trick..
Here are some pics for you..greencrack and purple kush got wacked..

Hey lupey.no I would not top a auto..they have a limited veg time so at day 36 I wouldn't try..remember when you top it slows the plant growth till it recovers which is time you don't have really with autos..let it grow as it is..
At 36 days on an auto should I top?

You know, I searched and searched and I could never find a good description of topping with pictures. I'm sure there are some out there but this is the first clear and easy to understand one I have seen. Thank you for simplifying the subject. I grew ten years ago and I never had the amount of information that is at my fingers today. I thought I knew a lot about growing pot. Turns out I knew a little. I love learning though. I appreciate people like you that try to pass on their knowledge to help others.
:thanks:

Thanks for the kind words man..im trying. Hope to make growing a bit easier with some things I've learned from experiance..:thanks:
You know, I searched and searched and I could never find a good description of topping with pictures. I'm sure there are some out there but this is the first clear and easy to understand one I have seen. Thank you for simplifying the subject. I grew ten years ago and I never had the amount of information that is at my fingers today. I thought I knew a lot about growing pot. Turns out I knew a little. I love learning though. I appreciate people like you that try to pass on their knowledge to help others.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom