New Custom Spider 432 Watt C.O.B LED Light - 4x4 Scrog

Sub'd ...

Yea, CO I put on double pair of glasses and was impressed with the brightness.

Please feel free to pop over and share any input and advice. I did not request custom array so I'll be watching yours for sure to see the difference.

Maybe we can get J-Sun to tell use the difference between the custom and standard.

I'm interested in the difference in the spectrum between yours & their standard one. You said yours has UV & IR but what frequency are these and are they in the standard spectrum or have you asked for them to be fitted to your custom configuration?

Sub'd ...

Yea, CO I put on double pair of glasses and was impressed with the brightness.

Please feel free to pop over and share any input and advice. I did not request custom array so I'll be watching yours for sure to see the difference.

Maybe we can get J-Sun to tell use the difference between the custom and standard.

The main difference is the lens. The standard one has Beam Angle 120 degrees. The lights can be ordered with different angled lens.

I'm interested in the difference in the spectrum between yours & their standard one. You said yours has UV & IR but what frequency are these and are they in the standard spectrum or have you asked for them to be fitted to your custom configuration?

There are Two version for this lamp:
1st type is regular ratio with 660nm:460nm 8:1, this have 36pcs diode in EACH COB LED.

2nd type is FULL Spectrum with UV380nm 1PCS, IR730nm 1PCS,6500K 2PCS,440nm 4PCS,
460nm 6PCS,580nm 1PCS,610nm 1PCS,630nm 4PCS,660nm 10PCS. this have 30pcs diode

in EACH COB LED.

You can request different lens

Good night or day to you all. Its past 5am and time for me to hit the sack. Keep it growing green..

Thanks for the info CO, 380nm is just outside the UV spectrum, UVA is 400 nm - 320 nm so it's violet. I'm not having a go though, just saying :)
Looking at the specs the custom should have a bit of an advantage in theory over the standard spec so it'll be interesting to see the difference between yours & Renegades grows.

Awesome light, can't wait to see it in action on a full grow, veg and flower. I know you're glad it finally got there. I hope it's all that and a bag of buds.

Hey COFinest!
Wish I had the stamina to stay up to 5 in the morning working in the grow room!:morenutes: You the MAN!:high-five:
Is this your 1st C.O.B. light? Wonder what drove you to C.O.B.? Those lenses seem intimidating. Look forward to your future comparisons!
My 1600 came in, and when I turned it on I thought, "My god, it's full of stars!":thedoubletake: (Name that movie). Totally stunned, went an ordered a pair of LED Safety Glasses. I like my retinas too much...:riskybusiness:
:goodluck:

Hey COFinest!
Wish I had the stamina to stay up to 5 in the morning working in the grow room!:morenutes: You the MAN!:high-five:
Is this your 1st C.O.B. light? Wonder what drove you to C.O.B.? Those lenses seem intimidating. Look forward to your future comparisons!
My 1600 came in, and when I turned it on I thought, "My god, it's full of stars!":thedoubletake: (Name that movie). Totally stunned, went an ordered a pair of LED Safety Glasses. I like my retinas too much...:riskybusiness:
:goodluck:

This is the first C.O.B I have grown with. I wanted to try something that has a good price and see how it preforms. For me using different lights helps when I find out they are good I can help others find a good light they can afford for there foot print. I only will give advise on what I know and have done. If it is sh!t I will tell it like it is my friend. No B.S part 2 coming soon...

I'm along for the ride on this grow , :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom