New Day New Way

U know it WC they took Good care of me. At my age to only have 2 major surgerys is not too bad,haha. Got up this morning and vapped a small bud, haven't had a pain pill all day.
Here's a little up date
image7693.jpg

High ya brothers and sisters,
Update on grow room 2. Had to remove the screen, have these stitches and I can't get down to trim out the undergrowth,lol.
These 2 girls are the same age as the ones in grow room 1 just held in veg 2 weeks longer. I wonder if the extra 2 weeks will make a big impact on yield ?
image7719.jpg
image7201.jpg
:peace:

hey one thing I've noticed in your last few sets of pics is that some of your stems to your fan leaves are really purple which could be a sign of a deficiency possible P or K I think. You might want to look into that. I don't mean to alarm you it's more of a just in case situation.

Thanks WC I will keep an eye on it. This time around I am using all organic soil, tea from my hydro shop and organic coconut water. Trying to not use salt based ferts. That being said when I mix my tea up the water is very stained and I don't think I am getting a good ph color. I use 2 oz tea and 1oz coconut water per gal. I use 3 day old tap water with a ph of 7.5. 7.5 seems high to me. Need to get it down a little

purple on the stems could also be strain and if the soil is good it should buffer itself to the correct ph
Happy Munchday G :thumb:

hiya g-daddy,

I have seen ph pens on the cheap on eb@y. for not having a ph pen your doing great!

not sure if purple is because of p or k. I only say this because im giving my flowering plant grotek monster bloom and that stuff is crazy high in p and k. my leaf stems are really purple. im leaning more on the side of chronic and saying strain is most likely the reason.

- musshy

hiya g-daddy,

I have seen ph pens on the cheap on eb@y. for not having a ph pen your doing great!

not sure if purple is because of p or k. I only say this because im giving my flowering plant grotek monster bloom and that stuff is crazy high in p and k. my leaf stems are really purple. im leaning more on the side of chronic and saying strain is most likely the reason.

- musshy

High ya Musshy
It might be strain related but worth looking into ph problems can screw up a grow! :peace:

So I took 1 plant and gave it 1gal plain water ph 8, checked the runoff and it was at 5. Wth! I guess I will have to buff up the soil till the runoff is 6.5 ph? I guess this is what happens when you start something new, don't really know much about this organic stuff but looks like I will be learning:thumb:

Sorry I don't know the first thing about soil. I like hydro where the only thing thats in your medium is the stuff you put there. And you can always check your roots/res

well you can make your own soil also which will just be what you put in there
but I like hydro for faster growth

Back
Top Bottom