New Day New Way

Update on room.

The first few pics say room 1 my bad too much wake and bake with the wife this morning,hehe.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.
image8274.jpg
image8275.jpg
image8276.jpg

These two girls were started under a screen .
image8277.jpg
image8278.jpg
image8279.jpg

I am very pleased so far even with all the issues these girls have had. :peace:

hopefully the extra 2 weeks gave you a bit more size which should result in a bigger yield if done right

afternoon fellow growers! I am having second thoughts on my plan to harvest room 1 in about 2 weeks and repot my PE and Chernobyl into 7 gal pot and reveg. My new soil has been cooking for about a month just added humates and alfalfa meal so should be ready in 2 weeks. So the problem is do I repot and reveg in the new soil or start new clones in the new soil? All comments welcome:peace:

Stopping by on the fly to check the snow report out, forcast says severe frost! :) :) awesome job!

Thanks you light addict!
No snow here, sunny and in the upper 40's in the daytime. This has been a God awfull winter I think , the one everyone said we were due for the last 5 years,haha. We have had over 3 ft on snow this winter and that's 2 ft above normal.lol :peace: brother!

Your title sounds like one of those San Francisco parades :)

afternoon fellow growers! I am having second thoughts on my plan to harvest room 1 in about 2 weeks and repot my PE and Chernobyl into 7 gal pot and reveg. My new soil has been cooking for about a month just added humates and alfalfa meal so should be ready in 2 weeks. So the problem is do I repot and reveg in the new soil or start new clones in the new soil? All comments welcome:peace:

I am a fan of taking cutting to root them as clones instead of attempting to re vegetate a flowering plant.

I am a fan of taking cutting to root them as clones instead of attempting to re vegetate a flowering plant.

Thank you for the reply King, I am checking with my guy to see if he has any clones available . Last I knew he had a blueberry that I have not grown. Well just for shits and giggles I will take the PE after harvest and do a root trim and repot in a 5 gal to reveg. If my new soil does ok I will pop my Super Silver Haze and start a new journal .
Not much to report on my rooms but I did have a power outage for 2 hours yesterday, freakedout and pulled the girls out of their rooms and put them in the sun then forgot to reset my timers when power was restored. Anyway here are a couple of pics :peace:

image8511.jpg
image8512.jpg

That's a 24" fan for size comparison .

Back
Top Bottom