New Day New Way

Allright! Nice . Then u gonna harvest anytime now :) thats nice. Happy for u ! They sure will give u plenty of great smoke. Have u tried out the smoke yet?

Thank you 1grower, and I have grown the WW and PE before but the Chenobyl is new to me. I try to have at least 1 new strain that I haven't tried before in each grow along with my standards. So many strains so little time :grinjoint: :peace:

High ya :420: friends
Through I would throw out an update on room 1. Took the WW and PE down Friday, jarred 19.4 grams from the WW today,the PE is still drying. Moved plants from room 2 into room 1. Plants from room 2 had 2 extra weeks of veg time and looked to be in better shape than their sisters in room 1.Hope this will improve yield somewhat.:peace:

Top of the bud to all here at :420:

Small update, I have 2 girls left in room 1, the WW and PE. Harvested the Chenobyl yesterday and she is drying. Dry weight coming soon. I have added a 150w hps to room 1 and taken out the t5's and moved them to room 2. So room 2 is now for grow and reveg.:lot-o-toke:
Here is a pic of room 1, about 2 weeks left on her.
image8955.jpg
:peace:

Thank you for the kind words Dr. The one pictured is PE, she actually does look good, I didn't show the WW because she so ugly!! haha. Her buds are ok but she looks like hell, got off to a awful start and all the WW I had ended up looking like her. So going forward, I believe my next grow will be more successful as I will have a better base to begin with.:yummy:

Good green day to all the growers and friends here at :420:

This will be my last post in this thread as my grow has been completed. I would like to thank everyone on the site for all the help and encouragement with this grow and journal. I will be starting a new journal soon and everyone is welcome to join along. I just can't say enough how Great everyone here at 420 has been.

Here at picks of my last girl and a sneak peek at the new stars:)

image9170.jpg
image9173.jpg
image9171.jpg

Here's a look at what's coming up
image9168.jpg

The 2 big girls are Blueberry and the small one is Super Silver Haze. :peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, G-daddy.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Hey G Gratz man Drop me a link for your new journal in my journal when you make it id love to follow along :thumb:

Howdy G

super glad she turned out for you. Glad to see a nice harvest there. Looking forward to the smoke report. Did all your stains make it out looking this sweet?

JJ

Back
Top Bottom