New discovered this on outdoor polytunnel plant

Obi 1

Spotted this and amputated immediately. Is the mildew? No other signs of anything else yet. Any ideas out there?

20210619_102729.jpg

20210619_102829.jpg

20210619_102822.jpg

Auto nearly 9 weeks on low popcorn bud. Plant recently defoliate to prevent mould due to high humidity! No other issues plant almost 180 cms tall. Mimosa auto in soil in polytunnel.

I can’t see that great but maybe pm or fungal? If you have a loupe or mini microscope then zoom up close, could be a squadron of minuscule critters all up in there hosting an orgy. If no loupe or scope then maybe try smartphone app called magnifyer.... but you gotta prop phone for stability cuz when magnified that far even the slightest movement = blurred images

sulfur is a low cost element that plants need, but the bag label says it treats rust, is a miticide and a preventative for pm. Look for wettable sulfur, it can be dusted on soil or mixed with water and foliar sprayed

very nice man, I’m totally jealous of outdoors growers especially with high tunnel / greenhouse configs

Found this in my local supermarket. Seems to have done the job. Organic too which is great.

Back
Top Bottom