New Dispensary in San Mateo Co.

SmokeyMacPot

There is a new medical cannabis collective in Redwood City. This is after a long hard fight with the county. We here on the pennisula of the bay area have been put through alot of frustrations. Many of us have to drive up to San Francisco or Oakland. This is unsettleing for people like me. The traffic, lack of time, and well an empact on ones pocket book.
Alas San Mateo County has come to its scences. They have us to set up Co-ops within county lines. The newest one I have stumbled across is situated at 3149 Middlefield Rd. in Redwood City. They have an asortment of high grade buds and hash. Prices range from $40 to $50 for an 1/8 bud and $20 or a 1/16. Not to mention that they also give you a free joint with your first time visit. It is worth a try and it sure as hell beats the drive. Oh and dr.'s rec is OK.

nice to see you smokey! how are you?

have any photos to share with us of your purchase from this co-op?

thanks for the announcement and hope all is well in your world...;)

hope you plan to stick around.

Oh I am great Rob. I really like what you've done with the place. Well I am sure you had alot of great help. Everyone seems to be putting in alot. I am proud to see fellow potheads uniting to make this place as wonderful as it is now. The past year has been tough, but things are better. I really missed the site and am quickly falling back in love. So I really do hope to stick around.

As to the pictures.... I only have a little hash and bud left. It's not much, but I'll see what I can do.

so good to hear, i was worried about you for a while there!

we sure could use some input from up north...
photos, announcements, whatever mmj news you hear, please let us know...
love and respect brother smokey!

Yeah, I noticed that the site has a heavy So. Cal demographic. So I will do my best to represent for all us NorCal mmj patients.
Mad super dope props to you 420 :)

Stopped by to check out this new operation. SmokeyMacPot is right. It's nice see a place a little closer to the south bay. There was a nice selection of a half dozen strains plus hash and hash oil. Buds look nice with a mix of indica and sativa. I was in and out quick even being my 1st time.

This place is called Blue Heavan on Middlefield and Fifth st. Small selection but good quality medicine. I've been there a half dozen times and Romulan has been constant. Their Romulan is excellent. Number #1 recommendation. Alot of crystals, almost white bud. Tried for the first time their Alaskan Thunder F***, also excellent. I have also tried in the past:
Heart of Gold
Grand Daddy Purple
Purple Romulan
Oddessy
Royal Purp
I have seen this on the menu but have tried:
Morning Star
Banana
Afgani
Sour Diesal
kief
hash/hash oil
cookies
And there has been a clone sighting or two.

i have been to blue heaven and also a new place calf.patients coop. on spring street very small place but good meds.and good looking clones.i have not been to univ.health yet...i dont like it's local.

Back
Top Bottom