New DWC System on Ebay

sfvhunter69

Hydroponic Aeroponic Recirculating DWC Bucket System

Has anybody bought this system or built one similar to it? How well does it work?

For the price compared to other hydro systems it might be worth buying to try out. Opinions?

Re: New DWC System on Ebay...

don't know why it sez aeroponic when it looks like a drip system other wise not bad for a 4 unit system. there doesn't look to be much of a return waterfall effect so you'd need to add an air pump to the rez. i just do individual 5 gal dwc buckets and just add an airline. no pump, no added heat. the buckets you can get from any paint store- $5ea, snap on lid net pots $5ea, 8 output commercial air pump- $80. you do the math. ps- frame looks nice but with individual buckets, you can move the plants farther apart as they grow into trees

Re: New DWC System on Ebay...

High sfv, I, for one, would not want a stand of pressure treated wood in an indoor, highish humidity situation. The stuff will melt anything but stainless steel fasteners, and, if you get a splinter, don't worry, it will fester it's way out in a couple of weeks ;)

The buckets look nice, though :)

for 200 bucks you could build 2 of thoes..

don't bother paying 200$ for that unless you really don't want to put in the light amount of labor required to make your own. i'm especially wary because it says aeroponic/DWC, anything plus DWC is a waste since the roots are already submerged 24 hours a day. Make your own, you'll feel much better and save some $$$

Back
Top Bottom