New Fellow

Thank you raz
Greetings :thumb: SE Missouri MMJ patient here growing me meds loving it. Snowing this morning. Looks like you are off to a good grow and there are plenty here to help if needed. You ight want to start a Grow Journal

We also have Sponsors to help in all of your grow needs.
i really do need to sit down and get a grow journal going I appreciate the insight thank you and happy growing bud !

Welcome aboard the 420 Mag Train brother ! From Illinois or just the calendar. Originally from Calumet City myself but been in AZ. for quite some time. Sure miss home though. I mean like, who the hell wants to decorate a cactus for Christmas ? Sucks here; but wife is born & raised here so I'm stuck.
Your plants are looking good. Have you topped any of them yet ? 2 bigger ones are ready to top & start LST to get big bushy plants.
I have a lot of basic & some advanced info in my current journal if you want to learn some stuff.
Hope to see you there. Link is below in green.
Nice nice I fish over by 87th for the perch run lol a cactus for Christmas your absolutely right even with the cold winters Chicago’s beautiful with all the snow on the trees it is very peaceful but AZ ain’t too bad at all nice weather at least year round and yes I’ve been working on LST on one of them as we speak and i will definitely check ya out thanks peace love and happy growing !

2F0A9CBB-B1CB-4C9B-A41B-143316C74434.jpeg

Nice nice I fish over by 87th for the perch run lol a cactus for Christmas your absolutely right even with the cold winters Chicago’s beautiful with all the snow on the trees it is very peaceful but AZ ain’t too bad at all nice weather at least year round and yes I’ve been working on LST on one of them as we speak and i will definitely check ya out thanks peace love and happy growing !

2F0A9CBB-B1CB-4C9B-A41B-143316C74434.jpeg
You really can't tell if a plant is male or female till you start flower. If you want to find out before you flower you have to cut off a branch (clone size) & put it in a cup of water under a 12/12 light & you will know the sex in about 10 days.
Most the time when 1 plant grows up taller then the others it tends to be a male. They grow taller faster so they can drop their pollen down on the females.
Your leaves are awfully wet. That's not good during lights on because it can cause leaf damage. A light mist here & there is OK. When they get that wet give them a good shake before putting them under the lights. Are you Foliar Feeding ? If so the plants drink from the under sides of the leaves; not the top side. You mist the under sides.
If you decide to do clones look at @Emilya, Bubble Cloner. It's in her tutorials & in my journal on how to make it.
This thing works great. 100% success so far with it.

Nice weather year round ? Come here in June, July & August when it's 110 - 118 for 3 months straight & say that .... lol.
I try to stay indoors for those 3 months. You really can fry an egg on the sidewalk here.
The thing I miss most are houses with basements. None of them in the Phoenix area. Those homes are custom built homes here & cost a fortune.

Hello

Nice set up for a new grower

Good luck in the coming months .
You have come to the right place if you want to learn
The knowledge these members have is unreal and they are all willing to help out. Very friendly bunch

Welcome and take care

Squiggz

Nice weather year round ? Come here in June, July & August when it's 110 - 118 for 3 months straight & say that .... lol.
I try to stay indoors for those 3 months. You really can fry an egg on the sidewalk here.
The thing I miss most are houses with basements. None of them in the Phoenix area. Those homes are custom built homes here & cost a fortune.
True true it is hot out there but at least dry try those months in Atlanta boy oh boy lol

You really can't tell if a plant is male or female till you start flower. If you want to find out before you flower you have to cut off a branch (clone size) & put it in a cup of water under a 12/12 light & you will know the sex in about 10 days.
Most the time when 1 plant grows up taller then the others it tends to be a male. They grow taller faster so they can drop their pollen down on the females.
Your leaves are awfully wet. That's not good during lights on because it can cause leaf damage. A light mist here & there is OK. When they get that wet give them a good shake before putting them under the lights. Are you Foliar Feeding ? If so the plants drink from the under sides of the leaves; not the top side. You mist the under sides.
If you decide to do clones look at @Emilya, Bubble Cloner. It's in her tutorials & in my journal on how to make it.
Damn man I really appreciate that most people outside of this forum say most the outside leafs and yeah that’s what I figured flower out a clone and see what happens my smallest I was forced to move to veg room biggest plant is 3 weeks ahead but I want all these to be mothers more less and thank you once again for your insight much appreciated !

Very very nice now if I ran that in veg for a while it would yield more ?
It would; but it would take about 2 weeks under 18/6 to revert back to Veg. Better to just take extra clones & keep the rest in Veg & only test one clone for sex under 12/12. Don't have any waiting that way.
Lots of people actually grow this way. They keep a Mother. Root 30 Clones from it & then straight to flower with the clones once they root & get potted. Harvest 30 plants with about 2 oz. ea. in 8 weeks & start again. It's a fast way of doing things; but takes a lot more small plants to do it. Seems I see most people do this type of grow in 2 ltr. coke bottles or 1 gal. pots. You can fit a lot of 1 gal. pots in even a small tent so you still get a good yield.

The wet leaves caught me eye also. You can also get nute burn spots on your leaves if they are wet under direct light. One more thing to consider about water drops on the leaves, they make a miniature magnifying glass that could cause burnt/brown spots on the leaves.

I learned how to water from this guide Watering your plants. and it is how I do it now.
Looking good :yummy:

The wet leaves caught me eye also. You can also get nute burn spots on your leaves if they are wet under direct light. One more thing to consider about water drops on the leaves, they make a miniature magnifying glass that could cause burnt/brown spots on the leaves.

I learned how to water from this guide Watering your plants. and it is how I do it now.
Looking good :yummy:
Thank you for the link much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom